What are you listening to now?

Most of my friends think John Travolta did a good job portraying almost exactly what it would have been like had I ever done anything even remotely like any of this…

5 Likes

It was a different era for music.

And, I’ll admit that I used to try line dancing at Disco and Country bars because women LOVED to line dance (for some reason) and I was sometimes lonely. Besides, it gave me a chance to shake my booty.

6 Likes

Women like to know their men can toe the line and follow directions.

A little line dancing, a little Texas 2-step, couple of longnecks, and it’s gonna be a good night. :grin:

3 Likes

Now THIS is what I call soul food :+1:t2:

Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire

5 Likes

I love when this happens.

5 Likes

Life is about 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances. If we don’t fall we can’t rise. Be fierce!!!

7 Likes

RIP Notorious BIG :pray:t2:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

These are great songs and I always believed in Free Form dancing. My partners always smiled ( at least I never had her laugh at me ) when I danced. But, now it’s time to …

4 Likes
4 Likes

Ed Sheeran :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes
6 Likes

just recovering from festival . Great live band and this finishing song - wow

4 Likes

My play list for the RPT tourney. It didn’t take us to the win, but it definitely sent me on a lovely nostalgia trip.

3 Likes

The song I’ve been singing since losing in the tournament :frowning:

4 Likes

Great song Craig.

You’re no loser. The best players in the world have tournaments where they just can’t seem to get things going. It’s just the nature of this game we play. :slight_smile:

7 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes