What are you listening to now?

Run Rudolph Run

4 Likes
6 Likes

Ear candy! Thank you!

1 Like

I am always blown away by Chopin, by pianists, by young people. Amazing.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Holiday Tunes

3 Likes
2 Likes

In the Year 2525

Back in 1968, I was a young 17 year old hippie, happily married for 2 years, getting high with friends, just enjoying life, when we first heard this song. I remember crying when it was over, and declaring that I would do everything in my power to make sure these things did not happen.
Thus the Luddite in me was born. Sadly, now as a very old hippie, I realize that the only problem with the prophecies foretold in this song, is that it wasn’t going to take 10,000 years for us to destroy the earth. Still makes me cry when I hear it.

5 Likes

Credit where credit is due…she is a song writing machine with 3 album releases in one year.
This is my favourite of all her tracks as every word resonates with me. :slight_smile:
Taylor Swift - cardigan (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

1 Like
1 Like

I had to add this. Does it count if I’m listening to music with only my eyes and my heart? Tunes are in my own imagination.

9 Likes
4 Likes

The Eiganharp is probably the coolest instrument ever invented. It’s also so complicated that few can play it. Every sound in this piece comes from the Eiganharp…

4 Likes

:exploding_head: :open_mouth: :heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday Beethoven!

2 Likes

In case anyone is interested, here’s the creator of the Eiganharp 'splaing what it can do.

3 Likes

I might just be anyone…and as a bonus, it turns out my husband qualifies for the title “anyone” too. So thanks!

1 Like
2 Likes

My husband and I spent many a night “dancing” under the stars. Was one of our favorite things to do. I will never stop missing him, but just hearing this makes me smile.

3 Likes