What are these Poker Points for? PokerPoints ! (not tour points.)

We now have Poker Points? What is the scale for receiving points? Do you have to show to get them?

Thats great news:)

I’ve been playing here @ Replay for roughly a month or so and i’ve noticed i’ve had 100 “poker points” . My question is 1) What are they used for and where ? 2) What or how did I earn them?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled

Poker Points ! what do i do with them ?.

Ok. We all have 100 poker points now. At least 3 times a day I hear people asking what they are for. No one seems to know. To my knowledge no one has asked. So what are they for? How do we get more? Is there a scale somewhere? Is it for a future upgrade? Is it some alien conspiracy or are we just getting ready for that killer asteroid that is due for impact next December?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled What are these poker points for?.

Thank you for tracking down all the various threads the interlink this topic and i’m looking foward to seeing how poker points come into play.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled What are the poker points for and worth? (100 poker points).

why havent my poker points EVER BEEN updated also you spelled means wrong
(meen)

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Poker Points?.

Okay, watched a 500 PP tourney come and go (canceled due to lack of entrants). The tourney’s are out there but, I only have 100 poker points how do I aquire more?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Poker point tournaments are here! Now if I only knew how to get in..

Why don’t you allow players who have poker points to use those points to buy chips to continue to play?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Poker Points.

What ever happened to this?

Good question! Actually we never ended up using them. Previously we planned to launch a subscription poker service but ended up not going down that route, so we never had a need to use them. They’re still there, but we need to figure what we could use them for!

we can use them to purchase RP items !

Well spotted! You might have noticed a new counter has appeared in the top right corner of ReplayPoker showing how many poker points you have. Poker points are a special type of currency which will be used to participate in real money poker tournaments. We’ll publish a full explanation in the coming weeks, when you’ll start to see tournaments running with poker point buy-ins and poker point prizes.