Weird glitch

This has happened to me twice.
I registered for an SNG and went to the community forum while I was waiting for the table to fill. When I returned to the lobby the table was empty and the chips had been returned to me. I tried to register again but was informed that I was already registered. Checked the bank and sure enough the chips were gone and they were in play.The table was still empty.
I had to log out and back in again to sort it out. Is there some problem with the link between the forum and the lobby?

1 Like

We use Discourse for our forum software – it’s relative new forum software, being built to address the woes of forums past. It doesn’t have any connection to the game client and shouldn’t impact your gameplay at all.

Of course, if you’re noticing a trend, we’d love to hear about it and investigate to be sure. =)

Thanks for that gatsby,
It only seems to happen when you click on one of the subjects at the bottom of the dashboard. If you go to the forum in the normal way everything is fine. Try it yourself.
Bar.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Don’t let players sit out the whole tournament

i had it too in sit and go and sometimes in mtt, by the way look at this , crazy :smiley:

https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/172629504

Hi Caracal,
That would be annoying, to say the least. Did you get your chips back?
Bar.

Yes, sure, didnt had problem with bank.