Was wäre in diesem Fall das beste? 'What would be best in this case?'

OK

1 Like

Time delay, don’t let it get to you, you are just beating yourself.
Also, sometimes it is not the player, just a time lag inside Replay Poker.

Insults, depending how bad it is, defiantly report it, just like you would in a real live poker room, except there, the dealer in the box would do it for you.

By the way, when I am at a table with a person like that, I just switch tables. You are there to have fun, so switch tables and go have fun.

Happy Holidays, David

2 days ago we (3 friends) played on a table. A 4. player came to table. After losing his 1. hand he started to say very very bad words to the winning lady. We changed table, he followed, and started the same again. We tried to find a Mod., Lobby showed “4 Moderators online”, but no Mod was in yellow. > a half hour no Mod to find. Not good. I saw this player later writing on other tables very bad words too. Can be he had too many alohol.
We play every night on up to 10 tables. Changing because bad peoples. Sometimes they follow to all tables. Stalkers and bingos too. Support says to this it is allowed to play where you want.

Did you not write the table numbers down to report to support when they are back ? Or your reporting is like an email to them with the info. This is the way to end this sort of poor behavior from individuals like that.

We reported him all, i sent handnumbers too. No problem to find or call and save my or someones last hands, i have all.

Only the soft part, because losing a hand. But support need > 12 hours to do something. Sometimes is then game over for this night. Not good to have no one if such problems comes.

1 Like

So sorry no one responded Poki. If that’s the soft stuff, that alone should be enough for banning. Wonder how that slipped through the cracks ? Good job preserving the evidence.

Was Sie sofort tun können, ist, den Täter stumm zu schalten! What you can immediately do is MUTE the offender!

I am on vacation out of state. The family has priorities over my poker. Support can still take care of the later just keep reporting them if a Mod can’t be found.

1 Like