Was ist die beste Taktik?Translate: What is the best tactic

Was ist die beste Taktik um als Neuling bei einem Turnier erfolgreich zu sein?
Translation: What is the best tactic to succeed in a tournament as a newcomer?

Vielleicht hat einer von den erfahrenen Spielern ein paar hilfreiche Ratschläge zu diesem Thema .
Vielen Dank !
Translation
Perhaps one of the experienced players has some helpful advice on this subject. Many Thanks

Die Taktik, die mir am meisten geholfen hat, war, die Lobby zu beobachten, um zu sehen, wo Sie im Verhältnis zu den anderen Spielern stehen, und dann tight zu spielen – vor allem auf hohe Paare zu warten, war meine Strategie –, bis Sie es über die „Bubble“ und in die „Blase“ geschafft haben Auszahlungsbereich. Ein Turnier ist lang, daher erscheint es ratsam, langsam vorzugehen. Am zweitbesten ist es, häufiger zu setzen, wenn die Antes niedrig sind, und zu versuchen, einen Chipstack aufzubauen, der Sie am längsten halten wird. Ich weiß, dass andere bessere Vorschläge haben werden, und ich freue mich darauf, sie zu lesen.

In case Google translate didn’t do a good job, here’s my original answer in English:
The tactic that helped me most was watching the lobby to see where you stand in relation to the other players, and then playing tight–waiting for high pairs especially was my strategy–until you make it across the “bubble” and into the pay-out range. A tournament is long, so going slow seems wise. Second best is to bet more often when antes are low, trying to build a chip stack that will hold you the longest time. I know others will have better suggestions, and I look forward to reading them.

3 Likes

As a new player don’t be afraid of betting against low rated players, they all make mistakes. Bet big when you feel you have the best hand and take it slow if you are uncertain. Welcome to Replay.

1 Like

In a tournament let the “ All In “ players battle each other as you climb the leaderboard into the money positions. Be aggressive when the blinds are low and don’t be afraid to bet to protect your blinds.

1 Like

Ich habe versucht, mich so gut es geht an Ihre Taktik zu halten und siehe da… erstes MTT gewonnen!!! Vielen Dank

2 Likes

Das ist sehr gut! Ich habe gern. (You can tell, no doubt, this is me, not Google translate! probably all wrong.)

Google says I should say this: Das macht mich glücklich.

1 Like

Congratulations on your victory and welcome to RPP. The suggestions above must have been helpful. All I can add is wait for a good hand and then be aggressive. The “all-in” players will get thinned out eventually, so wait. On a side note, I want to relate a play that I was involved in. First hand, I have AA in the BB. player 6 shoves and naturally I call. Other player shows 2 j off-suit. I was feeling pretty good. Flop comes jj2. All I could do was Say “VNH”, laugh, and go to another tournament. These things will happen. Do not let it discourage you. Happy hunting.

3 Likes