Wake up alert when game is to begin

Since it sometimes takes so long to get a full table (sometimes 10-20 minutes in the late evenings) it would be helpful to emit a buzzer or some sound giving a one minute warning that a table is ready to start to get our attention since we are probably doing something else while waiting.

This is already something that replay does. Please make sure the volume is all the way up on your device and the sound on replay also located in the header. I use a sound bar also on my laptop the amplify the sound in stereo.

It doesn’t always work reliably. Sometimes there’s a chime, but often there isn’t. Sometimes it plays only when you refresh the browser window, even long after that game is over and done with. It also only makes a beep one time, and doesn’t remind again. There’s also a system notification that doesn’t always appear, and when it does sometimes clicking on it just dismisses it rather than open up the table.

In short, there’s a lot of bugs. I believe that Replay is aware of them, and trying to address them, but they are still not reliable now.

I must be one of the lucky ones, I never have a problem in over 5 years , fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3: check audio settings, close other windows, refresh the page and wait for the game tone to begin or sit and stare at the page for 20 minutes.

2 Likes