Utterly disgraceful!

JOKE. I WIN THIS TOURNEY ON A REGULAR BASIS N THEY KNOCK ME OUT.

TABLE NO. :2074818
NL OMAHA FUN HOUSE 10K ENTRY

I WIN 400 CHIPS N THEY SAY HOOP HOOP FINISHED IN 18TH PLACE. JOKE. YEAH YEAH I WAS SLEEPING B4 THAT HAND BUT RIGHT AFTER I WIN THAT HAND (WAS MY FIRST HAND OF THE TOURNEY AFTER AROUND 15 MINS OR SO) HOW CAN U DO THAT TO ME? A CLEAR 100K (1ST PRIZE) LOST. I WON THIS TOURNEY COUPLE OF DAYS BACK AS WELL. I WAS SURE TO WIN AGAIN N THEN THIS CALAMITY OF A SYSTEM KNOCKS ME OUT !!!

U KNOCK ME OUT FOR SLEEPING NO PROBS BUT NOT AFTER LETTING ME PLAY A WHOLE HAND (AND EVEN WINNING IT)

N THERE WAS AN IDIOT WHO CALLED ME AMETEUR … SO THERE WAS LOT OF PRESTIGE AT STAKE TOO… RUBBISH … UNACCEPTABLE … PATHETIC

I don’t know how one goes from 18th to “sure to win,” but if you won the hand, you should have still been in. Sounds like you have a legit gripe, I don’t know why you are getting such hate here on the forum.

The staff here is good… if they were wrong, they will make it up to you.

from 18th? no ur not getting the point. the very first hand i played in the tourney was the hand i’m talkin abt. i won that hand and i had like around 2500 to 3000 chips which is pretty much the starting point. i won 400 chips and took the total to 3000 chips n suddenly they say i finished 18th.

bottomline - i think i wud’ve won the tourney.

Eep! Sounds like you were affected by our no-show timer, but it’s a bummer that you were able to play a hand and the system didn’t recognize that. While I’m not sure how the tournament would’ve played out with you in it, and whether you would have netted that win, I did go ahead and refund your entry fee for you.

If you ever run trouble like this, never hesitate to drop us a line at support. That’s what we’re here for! :smile_cat:

cheers mate 4 the chips. appreciate it. and no worries i will win the next omaha tourney i play

1 Like

this was a good site when I started 3 /4 years ago now its been boring and unfair what a shame from good to bad ?