Unresponsive

You have to accept all of Replays cookies including the third party ones and you can’t block anything

2 Likes

Okay thank you for your help.

2 Likes

Hi BeerEagle, i did as you said and added AdBlock Plus Extension and everything is now working great on here, thank you so much for your advice. Now do you have any advice for me on how to win at poker, lol…thanks again!!

3 Likes

I’m glad I was able to help, you are welcome.

2 Likes

You can manually block individual icons/banners/annoying popular website buttons, etc, with AdBlock Plus, it’s a great feature.

3 Likes

I tried it once but some websites I interact with need to be white listed in order to function but if I can manually choose which ones to opt out or in then I might try it again.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Me too with the position box Jasper.

1 Like

I added an Adblock plus as suggested, Sassee-Lassee had success which pleased me but not for me. My son in law suggested I use Microsoft Edge which I used to use before changing to chrome that I found to work better. I have and so far everything seems to be working, touch wood. Good luck at the tables everyone. Kind regards Bandit 51

2 Likes

yes so far mine works great, i’m glad you found a solution too :grinning:

1 Like

Microsoft Edge… I don’t know, it sounds a little edgy to me.

1 Like

Edge is all I use. Cutting edge technology and world class security.

1 Like

Optimize your device.

Takes me so long to get to a responsive lobby page now by the time I do I am too tired to play.

1 Like

What type of device are using? If a mobile phone the first thing that comes to mind if it is 5g. No matter what the device I can walk u through troubleshooting or finding the cause(s). If the problem is with the device. It should not be that hard or time consuming. If the problem is on Replays side email them support@replaypoker.com
One tell tale sign if it is the device or Replay is if the problem occurs loading other sites.
So I’m new to Replay and this forum and lol I started reading from the bottom of this page up to Bandits original post.
Has anyone emailed Replays support? It sounds like Replay is the issue. If your device needs a tweak here and there, that is minor and easy to figure out and correct. The problem will still occur until Replay takes action. The lag loading may not be as bad after tweaking a couple issues on the device. The device may not have any issues.
I suggest everyone with this issue emailing their support! Get them on the ball.

It is a PC using Windows 11 and various browsers. WIFI connection to a cable router. All the links on the Dashboard Promotions and Community screens are fine.
When I click on Lobby usually only maybe 20 tables show, which corresponds with the side scroll bar but everything is locked. Refreshing the screen can result in the Wait or Leave message showing. Waiting can result in the remaining games flashing for a second, disappearing and we are back to old locked screen. Often the list will show up for a while in a meaningless sequence and suddenly resort. When it does decide to unlock you need to register and display the tournament lobby quickly before it all locks again. Once you have the tournament lobby window it seems to stay active until the Play Now button shows. Sometime the response to that seems slow but eventually the game table shows.
I do not believe it is related to any table lag issues as they appear to have gone away.

Ok, who is the manufacturer of the pc? On a scale of 1 to 10 where would you rate your pc knowledge? For example do you know where the system settings and browser settings are located? Where the device manager is located? how to access command prompt? Where the control panel is located?
There are a number of things that can cause what you are describing. We will check through the basics to eliminate possibilities. You may have a virus or worse. It could even be the fan needs cleaned. A dirty really dirty fan can bring a long list of symptoms that are from a to z different and for me make no sense. Example how could a dirty fan effect font?
Your tech savviness will determine my approach. If you and I can maneuver with directions or if vision aids are needed to help you locate and execute the troubleshooting steps.
I will be out to run an errand when I return I will check for your reply. I should be back in two hours.
I have been side tracked…errand will wait. I forgot to ask do you have a cell phone to take photos with? What time zone are you located in and if it is new or newer pc? What time is works for you.
Sir, I can hear your grief in the words you have written. Please rest any worries. I am sincere and committed and have no tricks up my sleeve. I know people talk nonsense but I am not. I have said what I mean and mean what I say. I will keep an eye open for your response. Peace

1 Like

@oldgeezer

FYI, I don’t think there is anything wrong with your computer or Browser. This has been commented on other threads probably for at least the past two years.

Try the F5 key when it occurs or when you have more time try clearing your Browser’s History cache because it appears to help.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Roll it back to Windows 10 :+1:t2:

1 Like

Two years! Generates profits? I agree with smooth99 I do not think the pc has major issues but I cannot say it does not. Idk. I also agree that very simple things can be done to alleviate the issue. I also tend to agree with Craig Anthony rolling back to Win 10. That comment is good stuff made me laugh. Thank you for that btw.
On Win11 the F5 key refreshes internet browser pages. The Ctrl + F5 will completely refresh a webpage, clearing the cache and download the content (webpage) again.
It was widely reported a few years ago after a Win11 update the F5 no longer worked. So if no affect is realized a simple fix is required.
The function key can be a quick fix. But if there are underlining issues the instability can continue to varying degrees. For instance is the browser up to date, is windows up to date, are there old Java applications installed, is the current version of Java installed and enabled, background app processes running eating resources…
Very simple tasks that can impact the stability n performance that last. If a bug fix is required from Replay some issues may still be present but hopefully you will be able to do what it is you do with out the level of disruption you are experiencing now. If a picture of fine combing through the pc was present in your mind, it was not intended.
I do not do this as a professional. I did take the Windows Comptia a+ course some moons ago. Life just happened out that I help friends, their family members, friends of friends. No fees. I am not trying convince you of anything here. You know, you proceed as you see fit.
I also know in this situation that even with best intentions a volley of suggestions can can be frustrating and confusing. If I am adding any frustrations or confusion, for you Mr. Geezer I apologize.

1 Like

Throw Windows in the skip and switch to Linux Lite. Install AdBlock Plus extension for Chrome browser = problems solved.