Unresponsive

Since the last site update I find i am getting unresponsive far too often. At the end of a game, lost my last chips, i have to wait to start a new tournament while the unresponsive sign goes. This takes so long I have found it quicker to close the site and reset, I have also found this to take muck longer to load where as before it was instant for me. Every other thing I use laptop for is working perfectly.
Are any other users having the same or similar problems or issues?
Thanks in Advance, Bandit51.

5 Likes

Yes same thing for me Bandit.

4 Likes

I haven’t played in months because it’s constant.

3 Likes

I hear you Bandit . I think we are in the same boat.does not respond sits me out often. Thought it was just ME

4 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a stable poker site.:christmas_tree:

6 Likes

seems to get worse when they are offering chip buy specials,

4 Likes

I’ve noticed that also but I can’t figure out why.

2 Likes

The tables seem ok but it is the site and table lobby pages that are so unresponsive for me that it makes it very difficult to locate and register for a particular game.

4 Likes

Same for me, if i switch from MTT Tournaments to Sit N Go Tournaments on the Lobby page it freezes and i get a message Unresponsive and i have to wait until it responds. Happens all the time now.

4 Likes

Yes, the Lobby pages are really laggy and do not update very well. See one table as 5/9 players sat, so 4 more spaces in theory, by the time I click on one different one, then that, I go to register for it and get that same old pop up: “Sorry, registrations are closed”. Refresh page, sure enough it’s 9/9 and already running. Sit & Go and Ring Games are the worst lobbies for that, Multi-Table Tournaments one isn’t as bad, I suspect because the tournaments are due to start at fixed scheduled times, instead of randomly filling up like the other two.

4 Likes

I have the same problem, especially ‘loading’ when changing tables. Have to close out of site and go back in. Still find that I am being sat out for no reason whatsoever. I also find the ‘My position’ box is inaccurate a lot of the time.

4 Likes

Yes, changing tables can sometimes drag on, and so can the start of the actual tournaments when you first Open Table. Many times I did so, once the game loaded I was already timed out on my first hand.

3 Likes

Do we know if this is just a US problem or is it world wide?

1 Like

A Replay problem is site wide which translates into worldwide.

2 Likes

I get this message over and over.

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

My pages are taking longer and longer to become active and if they do it may only last a few seconds which is too fast to do anything. It is starting to take longer to get to a table than it does to play a game.

3 Likes

www.replaypoker.com/play/tournament/5706586/table/11118173

If anyone in Support is interested it took over 9 minutes to load the above game after the Play Now message finally showed. One player was gone by the time I got in. Lags during the game were not a problem. Being able to get to the games is getting harder.

2 Likes

I had a really bad one earlier this week. No big message, but it took minutes … no one had left the table, and the game proceeded. Figured it had to do with the site renos from a while back, as upgrades can often need tweaking (on any site).

1 Like

That would suggest to me that some element in the website is causing your browser to lag out, maybe something is taking up huge demand behind the scenes, so to speak. Hit Shift + Esc on the keyboard, bring up the Task Manager, you can see which process in the browser is eating up all the CPU/Memory. I recommend using an AdBlock Plus type extension if you use Chrome which that looks like it is. It helps to cut out some unnecessary stuff which makes the website smoother to run. Plus you can manually block certain elements which are not necessary which again helps to speed it up a little. Hope this helps.

3 Likes