Unreal

Just got stacked, a few minutes ago. I had 3 Queens and 2 kings and got stacked, at the River, by a low stakes player, that got one of the rarest hands one can get. The player in question got a Royal Flush! I can’t remember when I’ve seen such a hand. The player was in the lead, with 18K and just sat out the rest of the game. How strange can that be? Why, would you, with being well in the lead, just sit out for the rest of the game? Was this a real player? I would have never left the table. But, this player, for whatever reasons left. I watched as this players hand went down, down, down as he or she was sitting out. I can’t explain why this is the way it is. I’d have never left.

You can see a list of the daily (!) Royal Flushs here:

https://www.replaypoker.com/toplists

It happens. Ca. 30,000 hands are needed (Statistic) to get one. I had my last 3 - 4 weeks ago. On Replay you can see many, because no one folds.

1 Like

I had a royal flush a couple of days ago, but I didn’t even win the pot. How bad is that?

1 Like

Well, shut my mouth. I thought I got screwed, lol. Bad, Bad, Bad, Beat.

1 Like

Did you fold early in the hand?

Are kidding? Nope, went all in and got smoked, lol.

With a Royal Flush? How is that even possible?

The pot was split as all five cards were the common cards. I tried to bet opponent off the pot, but he wasn’t having it.

1 Like

The community cards were TJQKA suited? As rare as a Royal is it’s funny that all of you saw the only Royal you will see for awhile, and it was shared.

1 Like

Actually it was the second Royal I had seen within 2 weeks, never having previously seen one in several years on RP. I had flopped nothing, but I was a bit disappointed when both turn and River completed the royal flush which was shared with one other player. However I did bet the turn, thus knocking out two other players.

I also bet the river hoping that the other player had not noticed it was a royal, but it was all in vain.

1 Like

I have played 345000 hands and have had Royal Flush 10 times sence 2019!

2 Likes

That’s pretty close to the 1/30000 hands that will give you a Royal Flush. In fact, you’re due.

2 Likes