Unable to chat

I am unble to chat, when playing the tables, if I use google chrome. However if I use Explorer or Mozzilla I can chat, Any solutions

Hi PoppaBear,

Sorry for the trouble with your chat. We’ve had a handful of people report issues chatting on Chrome/Windows, but unfortunately we’ve had a really hard time tracking down the source of the problem. You might check this page (chrome://plugins/) and make sure that the Flash plugin is enabled. You can also troubleshoot by disabling any additional plugins that you have installed and see if that helps at all. Whatever the results, if you could reply back with your findings we’d really appreciate it. The more info we can get to pass along to our tech team, the better. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help and your patience.

Cheers, Lesley

Lesley. Thanks for you prompt reply. Recently my shockwave was crashing and in trying to rectify this problem I discovered that I had 2 Adobe Flash Player plug ins. so I disabled one. After your reply I disabled the other plugin and enabled the the one I had disabled and this was successful and now able to chat I don’t know if this will cause the original problem to re-occur. however the replay issue seems to be resolved Maybe this will help others

Poppa

Great, thanks very much for the info! Glad to hear it’s working for you now, hopefully it stays that way. :slight_smile: