Typing and chat

Your welcome

sounds like a speech impediment to me… did you stutter as a child?

3 Likes

good one…but yea that’s exactly what it is like. I wished I would have thought of that when I was trying to explain it.

2 Likes

Hello, Im very new to this game and i was wondering on how to play, some tricks and some new friends that i can message as well.

Hi there pj15,

I would suggest reading Marc’s guide to Texas Hold’em Poker which you will find under the Poker Strategy topic. Please feel free to ask for any specific information and our many helpful forum players will respond. Good luck at the tables!!

3 Likes

Hi PJ15,
This is the topic which Mod Grapevine reffering to , to read the whole topic please click on the title :

Good luck at the tables :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the help! I really appreciate it!

I have the same bug everyday, with each stoke of key is sent immediately and triggers the anti-flood robot. I reloaded Flash but the problem persists. It is not systematic but seems to appear at random.

@Trickster13
Is it the
Dealer: Please don’t flood the chat
in red letters message.?
If it is, it simply means you are holding the “enter” key down for too long.
The solution is to make sure your hands don’t linger over the keys and that items like jewellery or loose fitting watches are not being brushed across the keyboard.
Good Luck,
who

No, I’m sure I’m typing without touching the enter key. Thanks for the reply though.

GL

no im not holding or touching keys that’s not my problem, but thanks. What mine does , say I type this message…good hand glad I folded. I will be completely done typing message and it would show up like this…….goo……… d……… han………d gla…………….d ……… I folded. It takes for ever to complete on site and also keeps me from betting till it regesters in chat. So I don’t chat much.

@GYPSEYMAN
My reply was aimed in hope of helping Trickster13 and I am unaware of your issues. Please feel free to contact support for assistance.

in my case if I type “good hand glad I folded” it will show as:
g
o
o
d

h
a
n
d

g
l
a
d

I

f
o
l
d
e
d

with warnings from the robot intermingled and sometimes complete words

That must be so
a
nn
o
/

• yin…
    .***
    g.
    On the top of the dashboard page there is a little “?”. click on that and maybe the guru’s at RP can help.
    G
    ;;;
    ’
    oo
    d
    ,L
    %
    uck
1 Like

ahah

@GYPSEYMAN may have the Space bar stuck on his keyboard.

@Trickster13 may have the Enter key stuck stuck on his keyboard.

Well, at least it seems that way. To troubleshoot I would either disconnect the keyboard or use a different one, and see if the problem is solved.

1 Like

Humm no I would have noticed already.

having the same issue from time to time, only in my case it’s usually only chopping the first letter

Someone told me that it might be the compatibility of my flash player and replays system. I can get around a comp. well enough but some of the tech. stuff is over my head. So if anyone knows if that might cause problems please let me know. Thanks.

I know this will sound crazy, but this happened to me a few years ago on my old Gateway. It turned out to be a bad mouse. Yes, that’s right. My mouse card was fried. Go fig. Just a thought to check on.