Tributes to Mom for Mother's Day

In the U.S., we celebrate Mother’s Day the second Sunday of May. That’s this coming weekend. Here’s a place to leave a tribute to a mom you admire–yours or anyone’s, including your pet’s–in honor of this special day.

6 Likes

My mom did many wonderful things, but I appreciate the fact that she fought for the chance for my classmates and me to wear trousers to high school. (Oh, those were simpler times, for sure.)

8 Likes

My Mom was a dairy farm child. Tough as nails. She claimed to be 5’ tall, but, well let her have her choice. I out grew her when I was 12. She raised us to be independent, strong, and self providing. It served us well. God bless you Mom. I know you are still looking after me.

9 Likes

HugeDomains.com | Happy mother day quotes, Happy mothers day poem, Mother's day in heaven

6 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms here in our wonderful community! :bouquet: :heart:

5 Likes

I will start with this here unless someone starts a special section.

5 Likes

My Mother , Mother in law, and Grandmother were the kindest souls I ever knew. They are all watching over me now. If there was a perfect mom, it was them! Even God needed them more than me. :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes