Tournament Of Champions Live Stream (Oct 13th 18:00 ET) - 1,000,000 Giveaway

Hey all,

This Sunday, October 13th at 18:00 ET; we will be hosting our first ever official Replay Poker stream on our official TwitchTV channel: www.twitch.tv/ReplayPoker

This stream will be hosted by GoldenDonkey and will feature the cards down action of The Tournament Of Champions and will also give away 1,000,000 free chips to the viewers in the form of free to enter raffles and some trivia questions.

This will be a great chance to meet fellow Replay Poker users and ask questions to GoldenDonkey. The event will start at 18:00 ET and will end when the tournament is over, and we have crowned our Tournament of Champions winner!

So spread the word and let’s make our first official live stream on our new channel be amazing!

Congratulations to all of those who have won their seat in the Tournament Of Champions, who will be the one to leave their legacy on Replay Poker?

GD

3 Likes

Sounds great, thank you!!!

I know this isn’t an issue for most, but I hope you will keep the resolution down a bit. In the past, when Buffalo or Rome had it set high, the stream just constantly buffered for me and the stream was unwatchable. I’d like to take part in the broadcast.

Thanks for whatever consideration you can give. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Hey Matchstk,

The resolution of the stream can be changed by the viewer. Simply hover over the viewing screen and in the bottom right will appear a cog symbol. From here, you can control the quality of the stream.

I hope this helps,

GD

1 Like

I have a feeling a lot of the issues we saw were on Buffalo’s and Alex’s end.
I’ve never seen issues with other Twitch channels at full resolution.

One of the planned contests for the stream is to pick who you think will win the event overall, if you are correct, you will win some free chips.

Please do not post any entries here, they will not count. Only entries submitted via the stream will count!

So have your pick ready for the start of the stream, as this contest will not be open for long!

Looking forward to seeing you Sunday, spread the word so we can reach a lot of people.

Thanks,

GD

1 Like

Thank you Golden Donkey for hosting the ToC twitch stream. Congratulations to all of the players who qualified for the tournament and a huge shout out to Galak for being named the Champion of Champions for 2019. Finally, an honorable mention to -Black Widow- for being the only one to chose him to take it all.

I for one would love to see a regular Replay twitch stream again. If I had the time and proper equipment, I would volunteer to do it. But alas, I have neither. Surely a few of the 1.5 million players on Replay would like to take on the challenge. Step up for your chance at fame. I bet that Golden Donkey wouldn’t mind sharing the spotlight.
Catch

1 Like

Herzliche glĂĽckwĂĽnsche Galak, sehr gut!

1 Like

Thank you very much, guys, especially to BW for rooting for me and even donating her giveaway to me. I just watched the stream, great job Golden Donkey! The hardest thing to do now is to think about a title of a new tourney (and no, there will no beer, sauerkraut or hofbräuhaus in it :grin:)

1 Like

Eins, zwei, g’suffa

Congratulations Galak - nicely done.

Did want to get clarification on the prize pool. It could go two ways.

1. Standard payout - 35 players - so top 5 get paid.
  2. Everyone gets a little something, which usually happens with special tournaments.

Just want to face the truth if I was the bubble or not.

And tonight I heard a few players voted for me to win - just wanted to say thanks, sorry I couldn’t live up to your expectations. Felt good to hear I got a few votes. :slight_smile:

Not at all, you kept us on the edge of our seats for quite a while…thanks!

Hey Matchstk,

The tournament was a standard payout for 35 players, so the top 5 were paid the morning after the event finished.

I hope this helps,

GD