Total screw up 2nd place and no tourney points! REALLY?

I ranked 2nd in Omaha Match and received 0 tourney points. I received an e-mail to confirm this. and and 0 tourney points! You guys are screwing up badly. I continually have messaged you about the mess up with tourney points! What’s going on? I feel like I am constantly being ripped off with no help and certaintly no accountability.

I had the same problem in at least 4 sit n go tourneys this weekend, 2nd place and zero points.

http://www.replaypoker.com/promotions/monthly-sng-leaderboard-medium Note: Heads-up sit’n’gos are not included.

SharonSmarty , ALASKAN99752 ask 4 sit n go tourneys. Please dont confuse others. Tx sit n go is same as sit’n’gos, not heads up four time.

ok… to be clarify, SitnGos not count toward to tourney points.(any kind)

I saw a reply on Fb that says even though the email says zero points that the points were still added on the rankings page…NOT TRUE!! I checked my points after each and every game and in all of those games my points were not added.

Last time I checked it was no tour points for sng-s. On page http://www.replaypoker.com/toplists/mtt still is only leaderboard for only MTT, not for SnG.(eather heads up or regular) May some bug, or change on Rp, what Im not aware, hopefully some staff member clarify this soon.

I’ve sent it to the tech team this morning. They will look into it. Sorry for the inconvience.

Thanks for reporting the issue. We’ve received a few complaints over the weekend, so we’re currently investigating what happened and we’ll do our best to rectify the issue and if possible re-issue any tourney points that weren’t correctly received.

We’ll post a further update when we know more. Sorry about this!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Tourney points. I have not received my points for 2 tourneys today. The 2:00 CST mill tourney and 25,000 tourney before that.

(Old , I just put it here, may need it)

Thank you Paul.

So, the original problem is now fixed, it won’t happen again. We’re going to also update the leaderboards this week to make sure the points you missed out on are added. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Thank you for the expeditious and professional manner with which this issue was handled. :slight_smile: