Thought of the Day

8 Likes

this is so well said !!

2 Likes

One of the greatest things you have in life is that no one has the authority to tell you what you want to be.

You’re the one who’ll decide what you want to be. Respect yourself and respect the integrity of others as well.

The greatest thing you have is your self image, a positive opinion of yourself. You must never let anyone take it from you.

7 Likes

2 Likes

My thought is when I say “take care” it almost always means “ I broke up with you so “see ya “ :joy:

1 Like

I always took it to come from the one who broke up and left with no regrets. It was the nicest thing he could think to say. Then I read this. Sounds so much nicer. :heart:

2 Likes

killer-attitude-quotes-english-9

1 Like

Put on a happy face no matter how you feel. It’s contagious.

4 Likes

thought Princess Diana

2 Likes

killer-attitude-quotes-english-23

8 Likes

6 Likes

at the age my brain says let see what happens

3 Likes

Needed more than ever today.

5 Likes

3 Likes

My Thought of the day was first of my mom i miss so much,she loved the Autumn and its so beautiful day here today,blu sky no wind and the sun strikes the yellow leaves but i turn on the tv and yes only ■■■■,war,evil and all so my thought is that poker is pretty good,its joins us and fight on the tabel not in the fields,poker makes friends,you play that other love as you! So finally be you,you the most here is stunning,great peopel and great players!!!

4 Likes

If you keep looking at the past, you miss out on the future.

5 Likes

“ Getting rid of mistakes and making corrections, that is why they put erasers :pencil2: on pencils.”

3 Likes

making mistakes

3 Likes

killer-attitude-quotes-english-24

3 Likes

“Admitting to a mistake means refusing to use other people as scape-goats to avoid responsibility but rather courageously owning up to every single one of them.”

2 Likes