Thought of the Day

2 Likes

5 Likes

Sometimes that’s all I wear. :wink:
That pretty much assures that the smile is the most beautiful part! :grin:

5 Likes

If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito in the room.

4 Likes

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Honoring Alan25main

my thought, ill get by with a little help from my friends .

3 Likes

Alan was a friend to me on Replay. I didn’t know him like some of you do. I do know I just lost another very close friend of many years and he was only 50. Then my Sister n Law had a Stroke. Life is a roller coaster ride, and we must hold on very tight. Once in awhile you must lean on the one riding with you. God Bless♥

2 Likes

Life is not meant to be a choreographed routine, but rather an exciting adventure.

4 Likes

:pray: :cry: Hope her journey is as smooth and uneventful til the end. Wishing her comfort and peace.

4 Likes

My thought of the day is ; there are 2 kinds of people in life, those that like the skin on top of the pudding and those who do not. I do not.

Random thoughts…

3 Likes

3 Likes

My Thought of today is that to live today and not of tomorrow! Life is to short! Do the things today and not tomorrow! Happy its poker there you can escape for a while and meet and talk,play! Be you!!

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Joke of the week

My thoughts! The storm is heavy here,trees and all had fallen,many has no power,but that is nothing! My real thoughts is that we have to get togheter in crisis,we are all the same!! happy i have poker,lose i dont mindbut its good for the soul too escape!!

4 Likes

This one’s from one of my favorite Twitter acounts called the Stoic Emporor:

“Don’t be upset by disrespect from people you don’t respect.”

4 Likes

“Respect is a two-way street, if you want to get it, you’ve got to give it.”

R.G. Risch

4 Likes

“Respect is earned, not given.”
Pakistani Beggar King Hussein Nishah (1538–1599)

6 Likes

Things to use in making good judgments when dealing with people:

-Consider need over creed.
-Judgment and mercy go hand in hand.
-If there is error at all, always err on the side of people.
-Pharisees used creed over need.
-Always consider what would be most merciful.

4 Likes

Thought of the day!! A smile and a gentle word <3

5 Likes