This sites best player?

Is this Replay Poker’s best ever player? 3k chips to 225 Million in less than 3 months is amazing, surely some kind of record Below is his answer to a question i asked. Also a link to his profile. His name is. DeathProphet
[ replaypoker.com/profile/DeathProphet

I did rarely play here with only specific relatively good players (I could name 3-4 max) out of hundreds I played here. I’m pretty sure I’m the best player in this site (not a big achievement but I got from 3000 to 225M while played 27467 hands only.

The player who created this thread went to over a billion in 10 days. The numbers are impressive. 12038 hands to reach 1,009,546,347

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Daily Quotes

omg, amazing

Meh

2 Likes

there is no good player or bad player , just good plays and bad plays :slight_smile: good luck and bad luck , big sausage and small sausage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did they win the chips or buy them?

1 Like

@Goatsoup plays in the Donks league and the stats show how good he is, the Winter games winner again so he is one of the best but Do Not Feed The Goat

I am the best rollercoaster player I even make myself dizzy but was just thinking an hour ago how much fun last few days I have had and have laughed out loud

got to play with @Matchstk and @bahia7 earlier and it felt like home - was not just poker was random fun taking about Dr Who

If I focus I can play well as I have learned a lot about position and my outs and I also have a memory on players without notes but… I dont focus that much :slight_smile: . I can play 5 tables, cook dinner and be on the phone to my dad … And as I type this its very clear I am not concentrating so as a challenge to myself next month I will focus on 1 game at a time and give it my all and will update how that goes

Tiggs xx

5 Likes

Who do YOU think is the best poker player online?

This is where is would be nice to have some enhanced stats. Profit loss on ring games, number of Sit and Go’s won, MTT win percentage, podium percentage, and in the money percentage and Total Return on Investment (Factor out daily bonus and other free chips) Total number of chips really doesn’t tell the whole story. And I dont think I should be that hard to calculate.

However it is calculated, I can confidently say I am NOT it :).

2 Likes

@feelmysins @chezecow

I didn’t see this post last year that was very impressive!

Thanks

heyimnew1, would love u at cash games:)

Just noticed you have a list of aww best players of month, week etc. This is chip count and if I took out my BIG credit card lol and bought a few thousand in chips would I be on the top of this list lol. Why not go by how many tournaments we win, what place we come in, best winning % in ring games etc.?

I don’t know who is the best here, but there are many that I respect! Lots of nice people, life is more than just poker and it’s beautiful that you can get that support here from other players that makes you grow as a player!! Is it really the one with the most chips or who gets the most in the shortest time that is the best?

4 Likes

The top list for this week and this month is based just on chips won. So your big credit card only helps if you need it to get access to the highest stakes games where you can win the most.

2 Likes

@bill8888

These two are noted in the Toplist Section under Multi-Table Tournaments:

1. Most Tournaments Won.
  2. Most Finishes in Top 3, Yearly Rank, Monthly Rank and Most Finishes in the Money.
  3. Most Chips Won.

But, I’m still uncertain if these really indicate the Best Player. Btw, we’ve previously attempted to determine this but we couldn’t come up with a better indicator.

Which criteria do you think would determine the Best Player?

1 Like

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hard to argue with the GOAT’s claim. Replay Winter Games Champion again. And Golds in just about every game and type of competition. Proof is in the pudding. Change my mind.

1 Like

Wenn ich den ganzen Tag Zeit habe, gewinne ich sehr viel hier. Normale Menschen gehen aber auch arbeiten, haben Kinder, ein Hobby, ein “Leben”. Ergo: Wenn ich 24/7/ hier spielen kann, ist es nur logisch, das ich mehr Chips/Turniere gewinnen werde als andere, die wenig oder kaum Zeit haben.
Also sollte man etwas “vorsichtiger” sein: Mit dem Begriff: Die oder der Beste. Das gilt auch für gewisse GO…s usw.

Viel Glück an den Tischen

*Translation *
If I have all day, I win a lot here. But normal people also go to work, have children, a hobby, a “life”. Ergo: If I can play 24/7/ here, it is only logical that I will win more chips/tournaments than others who have little or no time.
So you should be a little more “cautious”: With the term: The or the best. This also applies to certain GO…s etc.

Good luck at the tables

2 Likes

Good thinking and i bet your nice to play with:).

1 Like