The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

Well, you have to admit that Gaga and I are very stylish!

TT031

2 Likes

Capture

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Most interesting experience SPG…I to have seen a dark figure that seemed in constant motion. Day after a close Family member passed I saw a white mist quickly form outside a window into a basketball sized round object-chest high. Moved left slowly and seemed to splat on window entering the dining area around corner. But felt and saw nothing when I got there. When Family gathered in house next day just after the Funeral both doorbells in house rang back and forth-- with no one at the Doors. Exactly how Our beloved would impatiently ring when alive. It truly lifted all Spirits that moment and day. At this house when We first moved in I saw a very small black terrier type of dog for less than a second in Kitchen several times. Always at My feet behind or beside Me. After second time I asked the Wife if she had seen it. lol

2 Likes

I believe most ghosts are some sort of imprint in our collective memory rather than the spirits of dead people. This could be why people sometimes report seeing ghost ships, which were never alive. Ghosts sometimes wear armor or hold weapons, or are dressed in a specific style clothing, and none of these accessories were ever alive either.

All I know is that I saw what I saw, I didn’t imagine it. And I believe you saw what you said you saw too. There are things which exist beyond our understanding, what Aristotle would have called “metaphysics.”

Thanks for sharing your story… very interesting.

1 Like

Something about 2 priests walk into a bar. I forgot the rest… Aliens perhaps ? sardines and peanut butter sandwich? …

1 Like

LOL .

1 Like

I see your still sic LOL.

2 Likes

your sandwich Im talking about

2 Likes

how can you have a memory with all that air in your head ?

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

Fun fact: cats have 5 toes on their front paws, but only 4 on the back ones.

If you have a cat, you must now go look.

Now that I said that, you won’t go look.

Now that I said that, you don’t know what to do.

Anyway, someone will eventually look, then come back and say, “Wow, you’re right.” And I’ll be all like, “Well yeah.”

Now that I said that, you don’t want to look again.

Isn’t leveling fun?

3 Likes

I was walking past a K9 Police car when I was a Kid & I said “Who’s a good Doggy”! The Policeman in drivers seat enraged said “Don’t talk to Him like that, He’s an officer of the Law”!

I said "Well don’t look now but “THE OFFICER” is licking His balls!

"

4 Likes

thats so they can jump higher, at least thats what my cat told me

2 Likes

6 Likes

are you my brother from a different mother ??? damn you must be .

2 Likes

Club

10 Likes

Did you know
Right now, as you read this post,
you are older than you ever have been and younger than you ever will be.

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes