The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

Thank you my friend, Salute !

3 Likes

Welcome Home!! .Be Safe, Be Healthy, Be Happy!! I know Ryan will now.

3 Likes

Thank you Sue. Everyone is happy :blush: That is so pretty :+1:t2:

3 Likes

To me: “Drink Responsibly” means “Don’t Spill It”.
Ermm be Safe All this Holiday!

3 Likes

What a storm :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:. All rain thank goodness but high wind warnings. The guy next door boat flipped. :flushed:. And it’s a BIG boat. Tall vehicles tipping on the highways. Not good :pray:t2: at least it’s not 6 feet of snow like some other states.
Ok good people, have a safe day.

2 Likes

We are fortunate that we have comfortable surroundings. Throw a few logs on the fire, grab a drink, turn on some music and know that this storm too shall pass…

4 Likes

Words to live by :+1:t2: yes, we are fortunate :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Just a thought. This global warming is for the polar bears.

4 Likes

This extreme surfing is on my bucket list! :rofl:

5 Likes

Yo were you been. I’m in on that :joy:

1 Like

To all my Replay Friends :heart:

6 Likes

1 Like

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Bro Craig…I been in jail out on bond now :sunglasses: If you down lets do it I got a extra board it is a Gerry Lopez board bought it off Boardcave.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Glad your home but now you gotta buy Christmas gifts :gift::joy:

2 Likes

Me and cool Sm

udge have a lot in common…

4 Likes

It amazes me how cruise ships :passenger_ship: can remain upright without tipping over because they are so tall.

4 Likes

Breaking news…
A thunder storm over New Zealand has resulted in Santa being hit by lightening and is in elftensive care. Dancer, Prancer, Dunder and Blixem have received irreparable damage to their flight control systems. Cupid and Comet have suffered damage to their rps(reindeer positioning system similar to our gps) so they are unable to locate the correct chimneys and have been stood down. Vixen and Dasher are missing and are assumed to have gone feral. All flying reindeer are grounded until further notice.

4 Likes

Track Santa around the world in real time with the NORAD tracker :+1:t2::santa:t2:

3 Likes