The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

3 Likes

5 Likes

Karen :rofl::rofl::rofl: good one :+1:t2:

7 Likes

4 Likes

Fable: DON’T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS

The donkey said to the tiger:- “The grass is blue”.

The tiger replied:- “No, the grass is green.”

The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle. Before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:

• “His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?”.

The lion replied:- “True, the grass is blue.”
The donkey hurried and continued:- “The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him.”

The king then declared:- “The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence.”

The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating: - “The Grass Is Blue”…

The tiger accepted his punishment, and asked the lion:- “Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green.”

The lion replied:- “In fact, the grass is green.”

The tiger asked: - “So why are you punishing me?”.

The lion replied:- “That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question.”
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don’t make sense…

There are people who, no matter how much evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more.

3 Likes

2 Likes

TY7 SPG was trying to download myself but ty for showing

This is not a complaint more asking for peoples opinions
I quite like watching people play on tables where big amounts of chips are used to buy in i.e 250 thou + etc now here’s the bit on opinions i have tried to endorse players who I have thought had played a good hand especially when there rankings have been a lot lower than their opponents but I can not endorse them for good play I would have to join the table b4 im allowed too. So is it possible that we can endorse players from afar and not only when we are playing against them?

2 Likes

I’d like to do that also from the lobby, unfortunately you can only endorse at the table or later on if you were at that table by replaying the hands you were involved in. You can also endorse a player that has left the table while the game is still going.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Excellent!

Hahahahahaha, I like that :+1:t2::joy:

2 Likes

You also need a big bankroll and deep stacks when the divorce comes along :wink:

5 Likes

Praying for our friends and family in harms way in Florida as Hurricane Ian ( Category 5 Hurricane) is less than 2 hours away from landfall :pray:t2:

6 Likes

We are 20 miles inland from the Naples coast. The worst of Ian went by us last night with no real damage other than a flooded lot. Waiting for the higher winds to reach us. Rain is coming in bands every few minutes, Naples is expecting tidal surge 6 to 9 feet over normal.
Thank you for all your thoughts and good wishes.

7 Likes

Stay safe my friend!

2 Likes

Prayers for all in harms way of hurricane Ian. :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Don’t forget the bag of lime.

1 Like

I’m really busy at the moment but I promise to come back later to explain.

3 Likes