The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

So very sorry for the loss of your best friend. Know that feeling too well. Hugs & Prayers of comfort, Tony.

3 Likes

Beautiful dog. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

I am so sorry Tony for your loss my heart goes out to you. Please know my thoughts are with you. Hugs.

3 Likes

Ohhhh, dark!

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss @TonyMason. I’ll say a little prayer to my pup Chip to greet Stan as he crosses the rainbow bridge.

5 Likes

What an enormous loss, Tony. Holding you in my thoughts. Been there.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss Tony. I think most of us have been there, and it’s never easy.

2 Likes
2 Likes

ty all very much makes life a bit easier knowing a lot of you have gone through the same at 1 time in your lives 1 more day lol steak all the way 4 him gonna realy miss him TY again tc

5 Likes

4 Likes

Just loved this. You should look it up

3 Likes

hahaha, do you think they were rooting for one team or the other?

2 Likes

Here’s an inspirational story about a heroic man who was able to overcome reality by sheer determination…

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

4 Likes

lol like it BUT why is it a woman telling us if we are a man or not ? surely should be a man telling us lol after all it takes a man top make a woman!

2 Likes

Well, obviously, men aren’t smart enough to know they are men.

2 Likes

I say “I’ll be right back” to my cat. That phrase stops her following me to the door. She understands something about the phrase that means “You’ll be staying here.” :slight_smile:

3 Likes