The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

Yeah, 300mph (spouse) said, “How many people did the interviewer have to go through to find this set of really out-sized dumbness?” I want him to be correct in that cynical question.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Now I know I might not be a woman. Only matched the curb issue. Thanks, SPG, for another moment of personal insight.

2 Likes

I could only check one box, Joanna Gaines . She Rocks !!! :blush:

1 Like

Well, you all know I’m a sensitive fella, and have been trying to get in touch with my inner chick.

Unfortunately, she has me blocked and just filed for a restraining order. :frowning:

3 Likes

Hahahahahaha. I myself am in touch with my feminine side. Unfortunately she is frozen on the site :joy:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hahahha! Now someone needs to do one focused on the Californians who moved back from Texas to California. :slight_smile: Yes, there are … many.

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

According to the U-Haul site, it costs $1,417 to rent a truck to move from Irving, Tx to Los Angeles, Ca. The same truck costs $4,718 if you’re moving from Los Angeles to Irving.

Those people aren’t moving back to Cali, they’re being paid to take the trucks back so others can flee.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Puzzlers and Games

Some people like cold pizza for breakfast, some don’t.

I do ….

2 Likes

No tacos :taco:?
No money :dollar: ?

No thank you :blush:

1 Like

I am totally devastated my ed is in bits my best mate / companion for the last 10 years has been diagnosed by the vet with cancer affecting all his interior organs the vet says he is unaware of it and in no pain so i have the week end to say my good byes to a dear friend who never pre judged me on any thing Take care Stan love you loads buddy

9 Likes

So sorry to hear that. There is no greater love or friendship than that of a pet. May you find comfort in knowing that when he crosses the rainbow bridge, he will find many new friends and be forever free. I’m sure he was lucky to have you.

4 Likes

I think I was the lucky one (or am at press) ty all for your show of support it has been a help

4 Likes

Have you both in my prayers. Pray that Stan never suffers and he will be waiting to be with you again one day. They never forget. :pray:

2 Likes

Soon there will be No Network TV. Everything is turning to streaming. You gotta pay pay pay. Everything on NBC is being shown on Peacock. At least it’s cheaper than Netflix.

Not complaining just sayin…

3 Likes

3 Likes