The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

That guy had no business selling my name :joy:

5 Likes

so now I know my true brothers

3 Likes

Hahahahahaha, that was great :+1:t2: :joy:

2 Likes

I love watching thse almost as much as I hate seeing them…

2 Likes

I’m in the autumn of my cat years (that avatar was me in my back alley days) and I’m glad of that really because that video shows how all the knowledge in the entire world is in your paw yet cats will still lick the stupid cream.

2 Likes

Just for fun…

1 Like

back in the very early days of Bitcoin, someone ordered a pizza and offered to pay 10,000 bitcoin for it. The pizza place had never heard of Bitcoin, so refused.

Today, 10,000 Bitcoin would be worth close to 207 million dollars.

Just ouch, nothing more to say.

1 Like

I love daily dose :grinning:

Something cryptotastic happened to me which stung. I had a friend who was very much into the whole BTC thing and talked me into buying 1 bitcoin for $76, put it in a wallet, forgot about it, lost touch with the friend then a few years later the big bitcoin explosion happened and I saw it was up to over $30,000!
I freaked out, went to the site to try and get into my wallet and it had been hacked and cleared out sometime before. Don’t think my friend stole it but…

1 Like

OK, this might have made me tear up a little…

2 Likes

OOHRAH!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Charles is there because he can’t wait to be Queen.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sites frozen so everyone is welcome to come for brunch instead.

2 Likes

looks good

2 Likes

Table for two please

2 Likes

Metric money. Metric weight. Metric length/distance. Metric temp.
How come no metric time?
I am sure you know who will explain it. :smiley:

1 Like

Metric time is the measure of time intervals using the metric system. The modern SI system defines the second as the base unit of time, and forms multiples and submultiples with metric prefixes such as kiloseconds and milliseconds.

Other units of time - minute, hour and day – are accepted for use with SI but are not part of it.

Metric time is a measure of time intervals, while decimal time is a means of recording time of day.

1 Like

Did you know that our way of counting time is from the ancient Sumerians? They used a sexagesimal, (base 60) mathematical framework. We still use their system, not just in time, but also in measuring angles and geographic coordinates.

60 is an interesting number. It’s the lowest number that can be divided evenly by every number from 1 to 6, which greatly simplifies working with fractions. In math terms, 60 is known as a “superior highly composite number.” The number 12 is also a SHCN.

The reason we still use so many base 60 numbers… aliens! (hahaha)

1 Like

Does anyone know if there’s something like a bikini wax for ear hair?

Asking for a friend.

2 Likes