The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

Hahahahahaha, it certainly does with me :joy:

1 Like

AAA

5 Likes

This guy buys a brand new car and pays over $200,000 for it, but forgets to call his
insurance company.
On his way home he gets hit in the rear by an old man.
The old man gets out of his car and tells the guy it was his fault and he will pay for the damages.
The guy starts yelling at the old man. I want $10,000 for repairs and if you do not pay me right away, I will beat the crap out of you.
The old man says let me call my son as he works not to far from here training dolphins. He called his son and explained what happened. The guy then grabs the phone out of the old mans hand and tells his son to get his ass here with the $10,000 or I will beat the crap our of your father and also beat the heck out of you.
The son said I will be there in 15 minutes to take care of this.
In 15 minutes a car pulls up and the son gets out and 5 big guys also jump out and go over to the guy and beat the crap out of him.
Meanwhile the son goes over to his father and says, how many times do I have to tell you, I train Navy Seals, not dolphins?

4 Likes
2 Likes

humans eat more bananas

3 Likes

6 Likes

That is funny, and I tried to resist.

1 Like

lol yes me too just could not it got the better of me lol weak willed me !

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yesterday I went to the park unmasked and all the animals ran every which way.
Today I went masked and most of them ignored me!

2 Likes

Were you wearing the rabbit mask again?

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t forget to wear a mask in large gatherings and don’t forget your fall Covid booster shot for the Omicron Variant.

2 Likes

Getting my booster next week, Craig!

2 Likes

Excellent :+1:t2: Tuesday for me.

2 Likes

I have yet to get a single injection of any experimental medicines, and don’t intend to start now.

3 Likes
2 Likes