The Story of Your Replay Poker Avatar

Touche. I’ve never noticed the knitting, but I guess I’m just having a mans look or glance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SharonSmarty

Gunna have to save that. Nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Replay awarded me my avatar because I am special…

1 Like

My notes say you are "special "

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

It is the best picture that I have of me :grin:

2 Likes

19 years ago, I was asleep on the couch. I woke up not able to see much and realized my cat was asleep on my head and neck, with her tail covering my eyes. Long before anyone ever called it a “selfie”, I carefully grabbed my digital camera off the coffee table and took the shot.

3 Likes

Welcome eauhomme. What a super story, - as a cat person myself would love to hear more about his escapades!

1 Like

Well, the story of my “avatar” is absolutely boring and not controversial, but I’ d love to tell it anyway.

When I signed up, I didn’ t give a f*** about the picture, but when I sat at the tables, I kinda felt meaningless (what most of us actually are), so I decided to take a picture while I was playing… with a fine cigar from the dominican republic between my lips (the single malt scotch I drank along is not visible!).

I Kinda liked it and with a view exceptions from the catholic anti-smoking league I got a lot of positive feedback, especially from South America (of course).

I also realized that it is reflecting my poker style very well because most of the time I am patiently waiting for “my hand”, and this is much easier with a cigar that lasts two and a half hours, if you smoke it as patiently and joyful as I do.

1 Like

Well this was not boring! Thanks for sharing all this. Now we all know you better, and that’s fun.

My latest avatar is a troll pirate, because, well… I suspect you know why. Anyway, I was thinking, “OK, the pirate troll is adorable, what could make it even better?” The obvious answer was to add a razor sharp weapon and a big mug of ale. As much fun as pirate trolls are, they are way more fun when drunk and brandishing a dangerous weapon.

sunpower28

3 Likes

Hail to the ale!

1 Like

After many hours of thought, I chose an avatar which would best represent my unique and descriptive login name.

1 Like

Your many hours of thought and effort had an amazing result! Well played, AliasAce.

1 Like

I like your rolling eyes. Mine was an evolution but it best describes who I am - up against the symbol of the USA on the way to OZ - looking for a heart, a soul and courage, listening to Alice - Queen of Rabbit Holes says - well Dorothy it’s like this - the world is weird and full of ■■■■. Good luck with your mission sister - but I’m late for a date. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

it’s just a nice peepo

I had to Google that: Peepo ! is the much-loved picture book classic by Janet and Allan Ahlberg. Peepo ! is a modern classic that continues to delight generations of babies and toddlers and their parents.

1 Like

it’s peepo the frog, not peepo the book

1 Like

…before yelling ‘hide the RUM’ Elizabeth and running out into the battle. I LOVE IT.
Cute as a button - with signs and symbols tattooed all over it. Cheers matey, xoxo

3 Likes

I have no idea if this is the right or wrong category. If it is, please advise.

I am responding to a few messages I’ve received from my offering last week. Anyway, I realized I should clarify a few things about my player name. So I produced a video. It is about how I was Scratch for over five years and then became RJStanchfield.

1 Like