The NFL Thread

I’m not a real coach - but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

1 Like

Bad:(

Brady coming back again to lead Miami ?

This is absolutely crazy. Why ? To save 2 million in salary cap money ? 2 years with Tampa Bay and he’s only 28 and one of the best running backs in the NFL. They are going to regret this.

28 old for a running back now and Tampa going to suck as they signed that midget who played for the Browns lol…I live in PITTSBURGH Pa., and we love our sports here:)

That got robbed and so did i lmao:)

Boston Sports are the country’s best and most loyal :+1:t2: We love our teams. So much history.

HMMMM, we won 6 super bowls (4 in 6 years), 5 Stanley cups. and a FEW world series and college football team won National championship… We were called “city of champions” for a reason:).

I belong to 6 sports groups and our football team has members from 37counties):

Boston traded Babe Ruth (by far best baseball player ever-pitcher and hitter) to N.Y:(.

Hahahahahaha.
Look up
Boston Red Sox
Boston Celtics
Boston Bruins
New England Patriots
New England Revolution

We broke the curse of the “ Bambino “ He was a drunk and a womanizer but he was a good hitter.

1 Like

This is the NFL thread so I hope we can get back to it. We have a separate MLB thread.

Red Sox will have a bad yr - but you have your Bruins and maybe Celtics who can do something - Pats are in a tough position.

Seahawk fan here - I get a fast rebuild thx to Denver - the gift that continues to give. lol

1 Like

After losing Tom Brady or any other gun slinger, it’s always a normal 2-5 years in rebuilding around another quarterback. Patriots fans never give up hope.

The other teams you mentioned I’ll post about in the appropriate threads to keep this NFL from straying of course.

Snitty, Seat…got a BIG gift from Denver, Wilson washed up and gave you all those draft picks and him 1/4 billion dollars lmao, set back Denver for 5 years easy 2:).

And a GREAT pitcher…Amazing, he stayed up all night with ladies, drinking and ate hotdogs during games and still so good.

My Pittsburgh football team will win another championship before N.E. does:) p.s. DONE with baseball as our owner turned our team into s… because he a cheap… and we BIG losers for 20 years n i cannot even watch them now:(.