The NFL Thread

So pumped for some great football today! Indeed - Go Pats and Saints! :football:

1 Like

Rams are going to the Super Bowl!!! Wow!!!

-Marc

1 Like

What a fantastic couple of games! Both go to overtime! Rams vs. Pats Super Bowl! Should be great! :blue_heart::+1::football::beers::relaxed:

1 Like

The AFC Championship game was epic!!! Both games were great!!! Rams vs Patriots in Super Bowl 53!!!

-Marc

1 Like

Cheifs QB Patrick Mahomes has won the NFL MVP Award for this season.

-Marc

1 Like

NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2019!

Champ Bailey
Tony Gonzalez
Ty Law
Kevin Mawae
Ed Reed
Pat Bowlen
Gil Brandt
Johnny Robinson

1 Like

Excited for Super Bowl Sunday! Everyone stocked up on wings, snacks, and beer? :football::trophy::poultry_leg::pretzel::beer::beers:

1 Like

Super Bowl checklist:

Chicken Wings :white_check_mark:
Nachos :white_check_mark:
Beer :white_check_mark:
Champagne :white_check_mark: (Hopefully to celebrate a Patriots win)
Cheese , Crackers and Pepperoni :white_check_mark:
Chips and Dip :white_check_mark:

Should be a great game!!! Enjoy the game everyone!!!

-Marc

1 Like

gee I dunno Craig…I suppose it’s possible :grin:

1 Like

I like that you have Champagne on your list!

1 Like

The great thing about Champagne is that it helps cool the sting after a loss as well.
Go Rams! (Not a Patriot/Brady hater, just a miserable Rams fan since the late 50s)

1 Like

POP THE CHAMPAGNE THE PATRIOTS ARE 6 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

1 Like

The Patriots won their first Super Bowl in 2002 against the Rams when I was just a little kid. Now in 2019 I’m 22 years old and the Patriots have won their sixth Super Bowl!!! It never gets old!!! Never take these Super Bowl wins for granted because you never know what will happen in the future but tonight the Patriots are six time Super Bowl Champions!!!

-Marc

1 Like

Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski has announced his retirement from the NFL.

-Marc

Football is back!!! Week 1 of the preseason will begin for nearly every NFL team beginning tonight and continue during the weekend with the exception of the Broncos and Falcons who started their preseason schedule last week at the Hall of Fame game!

I know it’s only preseason but I’m ready to watch some Patriots Football tonight when they take on the Lions at Ford Field in Detroit!!!

-Marc

The regular season starts now!!! The Greenbay Packers vs The Chicago Bears right now on NBC!!!

-Marc

Atlanta Falcon win the Super Bowl 2019, Mark my words…

Here are the current NFL standings throughout the league.

Click on the images for a bigger view.

-Marc

The San Francisco 49ers will face the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl 54!!! I think this has the potential to be a great game.

The Chiefs are returning to the Super Bowl for the first time in 50 years! They reached the AFC Championship game for the 2nd year in a row and they’ve been one of the best teams in the NFL the last couple of years. Patrick Mahomes is an excellent QB and I think he’ll dominate the league for years to come.

San Francisco destroyed the Green Bay Packers and entered the NFC playoffs as the number 1 seed. Having watched Jimmy Garoppolo from his time with the Patriots I know he’s also an excellent QB that will be successful as well.

My pick for Super Bowl 54 is the San Francisco 49ers. I’m rooting for them because I want to see Garoppolo be successful and win his first Super Bowl as a starting QB either way no matter who wins I think we will be in for a great game.

-Marc

Great to see u bring the nfl thread back to life marc, havnt seen it in awhile. I agree, both great QBs with maholms having the edge…just look what he came back from in the last 2 games. The final 8 teams were great and final 4 even better. Disappointed rodgers couldnt carry the packs to the bowl as an experienced veteran but also couldnt believe drew couldnt carry the 1st game. If it wasnt for maholmes then the titans would be the wild card team in the bowl, great team too. Not surprised about brady and the pats…their era is over just like the warriors in the nba, brady tho best QB ever…kudos to him and the pats…history made there. This will be a great match up and i knew at the end of playoffs it would prob come down to these 2 teams. Its basically gonna be a top passing team with the most dominant QB in the league going against a super great running team as far as offense. both defenses will hold there own and are good. Its almost too close to call but with maholms and their passing offense i will have to give them a slight edge over the 49ers just because the stronger more dominant pass offense with a master QB putting up those numbers has the advantage over a better defense because of how football has evolved over the years ( even tho garropolo is a great QB, has a ring and played back up for brady with the pats ) 20 years ago i would say the run with the best defense will take it like our bucs did with the dream defense we had and b johnson just an average QB when we won it down here. the game has changed just like the NBA has changed with the 3 pointer sharp shooters dominating to win chips in the last 20 years ( of course the warriors are that example ) Would be great to have or include an NBA and College basketball thread too especially with march madness coming up and the NBA playoffs starting a month or 2 after. Either way i think the Bowl will be a very close exciting game with both great QBs, offenses, and defenses, anything is possible and whoever shows up stronger that day will take it !!

2 Likes