The New BIGGEST EVER Pot On Replay!

That’s why it’s called “gambling”.

1 Like

I don’t think there is anything wrong with the bet in the situation he was in, limited to considering what had been happening on the table. The play was almost surely +EV. If he’d had a normal bankroll for those stakes, it wouldn’t even merit much interest or discussion (aside from being a big pot where the hand behind caught up).

2 Likes

Thats Mike Postle GOD mode.

damn, that one had to of hurt LOL. I feel your pain.

2 Likes

when should i go fish

The Pot is the only remarkable thing here. I see this no differently to a BB game in the depths of hell that is FREEROLL. You should come and join us sometime. It’s a totally different game down here so far from the heavens that I’m not sure you can call it Poker. Nevertheless, clearly not matter what level you are, no matter how much information you can process, no matter how many reads you have of the oppo… the fact remains. These. Are. Not. Real Chips.

hey buddy, with those same hands QsTs vs QQ, ill give you 3 dollars if you win an all in pre with QsTs and you give me 1 dollar if I win with QQ. But we will do this 100k times, what do you say buddy wanna place the bet? I’m giving you 3 dollars if you win there is no way you will lose right!?

QQ is only good if you play against puggywug

last offer my friend, with those same hands QsTs vs QQ, ill give you this time 5 dollars if you win an all in pre with QsTs and you give me 1 dollar and 10 cents if I win with QQ. But like I said, we will do this 100k times. seems more fair right? will you take my offer?

$1.10 seems a little excessive.
I can do $0.98, would that work for you?

Me giving you 5 dollars if you win and you giving me 98 cents if I win. You are still expected to lose $8,000 dollars if we play for 100k times

No, the more we play the less luck is involved. variance will balance out to be more exact, therefore I will always come out a winner.

You were mocking the game on the previous comments I would had love to teach you a lesson by making you lose in real life instead but I know that wont be possible, so there I gave you the answer why you will still lose money by you offering me 98 cents.

i say this from the bottom of my heart, stick to play money.
Poker is a fckd up game that is filled with predators that will prey on the weak.
Believe me you are the type we want to keep playing poker with, so me telling you to stick to play money is not an insult but a warning. Since the poker industry loses as a whole when losing players don’t play.

what? the more we play the more fair it becomes…

You cant eliminate luck but balance it. luck is still part of the game but playing 100k hands the distribution will actually be more fair. Me giving you 5 dollars if you win and you giving me 98 cents if I win is skew on my side even though it seems at face value like a great deal for you but its not. Not because it is unfair but just simple mathematics

lol

lol.

Debate is encouraged on Replay, but please stick to the topic and do not let your comments become personal. Thank you.

5 Likes

Hand #696537371 I call it a bad beat … but love it …:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I only wish most of my river cards would turn out this way. But, most of mine usually turn out the other way. You were playing him while he was playing you after the flop. Mixed feelings – glad for you but feeling his hurt.

1 Like