The Juicee War - Player(s) VS Player(s)

Thanks! Those are some of my more endearing qualities.

When you called me a ")^&R#%^&%^(" I assume that was a typo? I’m actually more of a )^&S#%^+%^(.

I’m not sure why most women I talk to are eventually reduced to sputtering gibberish, unable to form actual words and forced to growl and hiss like angry cats. I guess it’s just a gift. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today the battle is at Never Been Better My 1st hand is 539670297

1 Like

Todays Game: Never Been Better, 87 entry’s 7500 buy in, And the only friend that entered was my sworn mortal enemy peeweedogue. I guess all my friends read their messages :slight_smile::relaxed:

Rough Game for me 1st My 2 pair beat by higher 2 pair, then I won maybe 2 or 3 hands if first 40 mins, forced all in at 43 mins and a lucky win to keep me alive. Very cold cards for me today. Crippled at 47 mins my srt8 lost to higher str8, all in next hand under 300 chips with JJ, lost to pocket QQ 539679551
I went out in 31st & peewee is still playing. will edit or update soon.

Yepperz! I know you know :slight_smile: My reply is more or less for players below your skill level / beginners. I know who’s in the chat and contributing to it but I don’t know who’s just reading the forum trying to learn and not ready to put themselves out there just yet.

1 Like

This just in… Peewee out in 8th place

Yesterday I couldn’t get a hand until I got knocked out when my ill timed move with 10/10, ran into AA. And, I am not missing the hidden meanings in the chat :wink:. And, for the record, I don’t think for 1 second that you would collude. But, for the record, I have witnessed “chip dumping” here at RP, and on another on-line site I played on (Poker Academy).

Not too sure about playing tomorrow. Gonna try to sleep in, and run some errands before my 12hrs in purgatory. Talk later perhaps.

I am not offended by your concern of out side help, and if anyone were to try and help me in anyway Not only would I remove them from my friends list, I would report them immediately, I have zero tolerance for cheaters as I am sure you feel the same way & I expect that you would do the same.

I am not available for any morning games until next Monday :crossed_fingers: so unless you have a free afternoon or evening we will need to set our next match for Monday.

Grats on your placing today, well done. And if for any reason you think there is something that replay needs to know in regards to less than upright behavior, I encourage you to contact a MOD like crum1850, lildevil109, or grapevine. They will take care of people disregarding the rules.

After two tourneys here are the latest updates 10-22-19
Peeweedogue 29 Juicee 50 I’m down 21 points…

We still have 3 games at least to play and props go out to peewee on his 8th place finish in the $$$

4 Likes

Don’t schedule any for Wednesday evening. It’s your turn to babysit our 6 small children and my night off !!!

2 Likes

Love this post :slight_smile:

1 Like

…and then it will all be settled. We’ll know who the best player on Replay Poker is definitively, the pRNG will be exonerated, SPG will once and for all be designated as the smartest Alec in the land and all bingo players will be exiled to the sand box…right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well Mr. peeweedogue (if that is your real name) If you can, just let me know the Monday game you want to play ( I hope it could be 7:30 or later for Monday this week my time, 10:30 your time, so I can sleep in) :grimacing:

Unfortunately I would not be able to play until Wednesday and Thursday morning

any evenings that we could try?

I work Monday and Tuesday 530am-530pm, and when I get home I’m “waxed”. So Wednesday and/or Thursday night

I will get with you by Tuesday at the latest to sure things up & confirm!

Thanks! But my name isn’t Alec, it’s, ummm, Metro!

3 Likes

I’m gratified that it took you a couple of days to choose a comeback. I’m feelin’ smarter already! :rofl::wink:

2 Likes

It’s not really a comeback, if you leave & come back!

Well, it took me so long because I was forced to fire my personal assistant. One of her duties was to read the posts to me so I wouldn’t have to try to sound out all those wurdz. She was pretty good at it, but forced me to type out the answers myself. I insist that all my domestics take dictation as required.

I have ordered another assistant from a Russian mail-order catalog, so the issue should be resolved soon. I don’t see why it’s called a “mail order” catalog when all the merchandise is female, and hope this error doesn’t indicate shoddy quality assurance standards.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed, and hope to be back on track soon.

Best wishes,
Metro

2 Likes

…hard to get good help these days.

You’ll figure it out when the postal service drops the box on your porch.

-ed :wink:

2 Likes