The Juicee User Name (What Does Yours Mean?)

My name !

2 Likes

It’s what I am.

2 Likes

My real name is Mike. I chose the screen name “unskilled” when I started playing poker online in 2004. Aside from playing games of poker over spare change with my friends, I had never played seriously before. So I was kind of new and didn’t want people to know. I figured a good player would give themselves a name to imply they were weak. Likewise a weak player would choose a name to suggest they were strong. Though I’m not as bad as I was 20 years ago the name still seems appropriate.

2 Likes

So mine comes from back in the late 90’s or so (early 2000’s? Can’t really remember) when I used to play “Starcraft” when online, multi-player gaming was in its infancy. I settled on the user name “Elvoid,” because being a game taking place in outer space, I thought it kind of sounded like an “Intergalactic Elvis” of sorts, and for some reason I found that funny. Stuck with it ever since and it’s always my username in any situation that requires one.

Funny thing, though - I later found out that there are actually people named “Elvoid” out there in the world - usage in both first and last names. Honestly, I had no idea!

3 Likes