The Juicee User Name (What Does Yours Mean?)

good life!

1 Like

I’m sitting here lmao at this comment @SunPowerGuru, thank you sir!

2 Likes

I like your name!!! juiceefruit!

1 Like

Well - MCCats is an abbreviation for Maine Coon cats - my particular passion and breed of choice. Maine Coons are America’s only cat breed - and they evolved naturally - in Maine of course, probably from Viking stowaways that slowly adapted to life in the wild. Known as the “dogs” of the cat world for their loyalty and tendency to bond to one person - they are the gentlest of breeds - and many would say the brightest. Which, of course, is why I named myself that. I look harmless so can sneak up on people and play with their chips!

3 Likes

(This is Henry as a “kitten” - about 1 year old. He weighs 18 pounds now - )

4 Likes

Nice guess but the moniker “Rerack” actually came from my bowling team days. All the guys had nicknames except for me so one of the guys who could never pronounce my last name correctly always said something that sounded like “rerack” and it fit the bowling alley thing so it stuck and people have been calling me " The Rack" ever since. Actually I do shoot pool and am rather good at it if I do say so myself. I have been shooting for many years now and I have played in various leagues and shot in many tournaments around Detroit where I live. Actually, I live about thirty miles outside of Detroit proper in a suburb called Westland.

2 Likes

I meant to ask if there was any special connotation to Alan25Main?

3 Likes

I believe he is the Adventurer and Big Game Hunter Alan Quatermain whom is thinly disguising his real identity. But as always I could be gravely mistaken.

2 Likes

Yes. It’s pronounced Alan Quartermain, the protagonist of King Solomon’s Mines, Alan Quartermain (the name of another novel), and a few stories by H. Rider Haggard, a British author of the late 1800s through about 1910 or so who wrote about adventures in Africa. Quartermain was a precursor to James Bond, Indiana Jones, et cetera. An antique hero, in other words.

2 Likes

Very interesting. Sounds royal or something.

4 Likes

Except that the original character is called Allan Quatermain (note the spelling).

1 Like

I can to bluff the other “L.” If I had to change it, maybe I’d call myself Stewart Granger (the actor in the King Solomon’s Mines movie in the 50s). Nah, I’ll just be misspelled; I can live with that. It’s better than Hey, You! (If there really is a player named “Hey, You” I apologize for infringing).

1 Like

We can call you Korbin, Or Jeeves if you prefer!!!

3 Likes

What I want to know is; Am I the first one to ever say to you, “Cool Hand Loot!”…………and did you ever think my birthname might have been; Tim Bershot? (it’s not).

3 Likes

You are most defiantly the first & only person to call me cool hand loot. And no that thought never entered my mind. I thought you were Tim Shotowsky!

1 Like

moe. is a quintet progressive rock band that got started playing bars in Buffalo, NY, and are second only to Phish in the jam band genre, imho. Fans of moe. are known as moe.rons, The ability to laugh at oneself is a gift of humility, and the jam-band genre in particular is known for having the Grateful Dead and their music as the Gold Standard.

3 Likes

It’s been a while since we’ve talked about our User Names and avatars here at Replay Poker. Anyone have an interesting one to share?

1 Like

My User Name is 300mph. I use that because it’s my fantasy to drive that fast someday–on the salt!
salt

3 Likes

My name !

2 Likes