The Juicee Defence against All-In pre-flop (AKA How to win the Lottery)

These are the cases we are talking about. Not a legit use of the clock a few times when the decision is difficult. Just plain annoying delay and stalling for no reason, only to fold every time or something similar.

These players are as annoying as clock abusers and should equally be reported.

You’re entitled to your opinion. No worries :wink:

You are very very wrong. The second he joined the table, he declared that he hated it and he was going to go all in every single hand, before anyone could harass him or say anything to him. I’m not sure where you got your story from, but the hand I posted was the one where he first joined the table. He just didn’t like the people at the table. And even if somebody provoked him, bingo play is not the correct reaction to that now is it?

If that’s your strategy, you’re free to use it. However, fcHaarlem was not using this strategy and did not fold even once when he decided to ruin the game for everyone at the table by going all in preflop every hand.

You (and others) keep defending bingo play by giving examples where it’s justifiable or it’s not even considered bingo play. What you stated has nothing to do with bingo. It’s a particular case where going all in preflop is the only possible strategy. I’m not sure why you keep mixing things up.

One last thing: abusing the clock, typing zzzzzz in the chat excessively, and bingo played in poor gamesmanship, are all stated in the rules of the site as offenses that can be reported and investigated. So please abide by the site rules or tell the site to change them if you think they are unfair, but don’t try to defend or justify any of these behaviors on a site where they are considered illegal :slight_smile:

(Volunteer)

___Marc
(Modertor)

Cool.

Are you sure it’s everyone else who is mixed up? :slight_smile:

@maya, if you’re going to use people’s words you need to be accurate. In the opening hand fc said oops wrong table, he did NOT say he hated the table. He did say he would be all in every hand. I’m sure he bought into the tournament by mistake and employed the best strategy he could come up with for this particular game. On the 4th hand is when the player whitehead said “wtf,” a clear violation of the rules. You said he never folded, on the 5th hand he folded. I might add how gruelling it was to sit through, the limped 4 ways, the tanking JAT flop and turn both of which checked through. The river, JATTT bet by whitehead was VERY -EV, putting it kindly. On the 8th hand you busted whitehead for his remaining 758. On the 9th hand whitehead said, “I HATE *** HOLES LIKE YOU” and you said, paraphrasing because I will not sit through watching them again, something like it’s nice playing with skilled players who come to ruin the game for everyone else. After all that, fc says I hate this table for the first time. To which you replied “the table hates you.” The facts don’t lie. I believe fc did not like the game, but you and whitehead were not nice and you both provoked him because you did not like the way he played. He bust on his 10th hand, sorry you had to go through that horrible experience over such a long drawn out length of time.

This you have this in quotes, show me the hand where he said this. You can’t it didn’t happen.

Now I think I’m done with this thread. Sorry @JuiceeLoot, I feel like your post has been hijacked.

1 Like

Is that better, @Whittaker ?

Thank you for the lesson in quoting and for your interpretation of the event. This player is a regular royal player, he didn’t join by mistake, and he did mean he hated the table when he said “wrong table”. He didn’t fold at the 5th hand, he got disconnected. I’m not gonna keep arguing with you over this because you’re clearly taking this the wrong way. It was just an example of when bingo play is meant to disrupt the game and not as a strategy. But you’re clearly getting too defensive (and offensive) so I’m glad that you’re done with this thread, because I’m done also explaining what happened to you. You’re convinced that your interpretation is the right one, so be it. Nonetheless, no matter who provoked him and why, bingo play is not an appropriate reaction. And yes it was an unpleasant experience whether it was 10 hands or 100 hands. I’ve expressed my opinion and you’ve expressed yours. Best of luck.

1 Like

When did I say “everyone else” ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I said “you and others”. That’s not everyone else now is it?:wink:

1 Like

I was gonna warn you about callin’ out Maya, but I see you’ve already found out! :wink:

4 Likes

I realize that you think you understand what I meant, but I’m not sure you realize that what you think I meant wasn’t what I think you said you thought I meant! :innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

Its all the same to me.
Report him, report yourself, flag my post for deletion, do nothing.
Anything you do now is amusing and I am easily amused.

1 Like

I’m just glad to see my thread getting noticed again, I do have a few more threads if you guys want to bring them to the surface also, The Juicee river, The Juicee Pot odds, The Juicee Basics, The Juicee Position, The Juicee Disclaimer (which needs to be reapplied to this comment :shushing_face:

3 Likes

We’re making your threads juicier than they already are :slight_smile:
kisses hun…

2 Likes

:joy:

:joy: tough cookie!

2 Likes

:joy: :hugs:

1 Like

Maya, Maya, Maya, are you just trying to be difficult again?

Clearly, my use of the phrase “everyone else” doesn’t mean everyone in the entire world, or even everyone who posts on the forum. It also doesn’t include aliens, bigfoot, or undiscovered Amazonian tribesman.

Taken in context, it’s clear that “everyone else” refers to the sub-group you delineated, namely, “you and others.”

You seem to take exception to people who use examples to make their points. Maya, the best way to demonstrate a point is with examples! Egad!!!

So when they say, “They go allin because such and such,” you say, “Well, that’s not bingo.” You seem to have some sort of personal definition of a widely used and universally understood (except by you) term.

So what, exactly, is you secret “special” definition of the term “bingo” as it relates to poker?

1 Like

I have already said it many times SPG. But since you asked, I’ll say it again. Any type of play (mainly constant preflop all in) that is done not as a strategy, not in any justifiable context, but only randomly and constantly with the sole purpose of disrupting the game for others, no matter what the cards are, with no regards to real poker.

If someone goes all in preflop occasionally, or applies the shove/fold strategy when short stacked, or goes all in preflop every hand during the rebuy period, etc etc etc… That is not bingo.

But then I was told that almost nobody does what I described as bingo, and that many players never encountered such behavior. I replied that I have and I still do encounter such players.

So I was asked to give an example, and I did. I showed an irrefutable example where someone came and declared the intention of going all in preflop every single hand just because he didn’t like the table. And even then someone came up with a false scenario just to defend that player, although I’ve known him for a year now and I know his intentions.

All I’m saying, for the entire world, including aliens and bigfoot and any undiscovered Amazonian tribesmen, that there are instances where bingo play is not a justifiable strategy, and it can be disturbing to everyone else at the table, no matter how smart and strong we are at the game. Yes they eventually get knocked out, yes we could at some point take advantage of their chips, but that is long after they have already disrupted the game and knocked out a few good players who dared to call them with aces and lost to their 23o.

The site and its rules and many others (including Nessy and Dracula and Pinocchio and the blue fairy) do agree with me, that sometimes bingo play is just done in poor gamesmanship and not in any good intention or as a valid strategy, and I really hope “you and others” would do :slight_smile:

hugs :hugs:

@Maya, well said. Supremely articulated and explains your point exactly. Which I do not disagree with. In a ring game I just open another table and keep the donkey in the corner while monitoring my position and hand strength to GII for his/her stack. In a tournament setting where the above mentioned strategy is not an option this player can be extremely tilting.

I don’t believe your prior history with the villain was put into context in your original reply to OP’s post, nor was it clear to me in watching back the hands/chat example you gave.

LMAO! She flipped that on ya @SunPowerGuru!

1 Like

You’re right, my apologies. It would have made a difference and I should have mentioned it.

1 Like

Nessy doesn’t speak, Dracula is a fictional character, Pinocchio is a known liar, and the “blue fairy” isn’t that smart, but thanks for a listing of everyone who agrees with you.

I don’t know of any strategy that is perfectly suited to every situation, but at least you now admit that there are times when it is a valid strategy. I feel we have made progress, thanks!

1 Like