The fairness debate

Yeah I saw that a bit above thanks to joe :slightly_smiling:

As I said, I thought you had a magical formula, results of years of experimentation! Kinda sad now, I didn’t see there was a flops seen stat ^^

Joejeweler, We get it. You are not happy here. Sooooo… WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE.???

joejeweler .
You have been offered advice by two of the highest ranked players on here, namely JoeDirk and Scratch, both of whom have bankrolls in the “lots a millions” catagory in comparison to your “sweet fa holdings” and yet your response is to continue to yell from the rooftops that you are better and the site is rigged against you. Really!!!. c’mon really… Obviously those guys got major high stakes game that you, hmmm well honestly, dont… These guys even put their stats up for your benefit and still got the I’M BETTER while your current ranking is over 200% lower than it was the day you joined. Sorry, I forgot replay is out to get you

LOL good one but I dont think he care.

( put @ before the name, like @whoeverit and he got a blue number next to his avatar )

Hi Joe, we’re going to have to ask you to stop libeling Replay. Everything you’ve expressed is opinion and you refuse to listen to what other players are trying to explain to you. I cannot reiterate enough that it would be incredibly silly, wasteful, and dishonest to manipulate players. We don’t do it. It doesn’t happen here and lying about it doesn’t help anyone learn about poker.

We’d love to hear how we can improve, but “stop cheating” isn’t a constructive answer – it’s simply your belief. Just because we believe you could be a green alien from Venus, that doesn’t make it true.

In fact, you have about 43 posts in this topic that have done nothing but contribute negativity to the thread.

We can offer you a statistical breakdown of your hands if you’d like to email into support@replaypoker.com, but before you do, please consider being open to results instead of angry about not getting your way.

1 Like

Last night I was dealt pocket aces. I put in a big raise preflop (from UTG, no less) and was called by one player and raised by another. Naturally, I reraised enough to tap the caller, who, predictably, went allin. She was called by the original raiser and when it got to me, I put him allin too.

So far, all was going according to my evil plan, right? Right.

Now imagine my delight when one of them turned over 77 and the other JJ. No really, close your eyes and imagine it. Pretty sweet, huh?

Flop came J7X… both of them flopped sets!

Obvious evidence that this site is operated by little green men (and women) from Venus?

Nah,. probably not, If you play enough hands, you will see all sorts of crazy things.

I’ve lost with PP AA vs KK all in pf, not just a outdraw, but a “■■■■ you and your aces” to go along with it:

AQT-7-J

joejeweler. You are correct. You never claimed to be bettet than anyone else here, You praised their skill by calling a number of players fools. Whether or not I play live games is information I share with friends and has no bearing on the validity of Replay Pokers dealing.Furthermore, I did not take a dig at your high stakes game, in fact I told you that you “well honestly dont have one”. The ranking system here may not be perfect but it is useful. Players whose rank consistantly raises in relation to the games they play are probably better than average while those whose ranking is tanking are likely below average. The aim of poker is to win and to use those winnings to win more and so on… Losing a “great many HUGE pots” to any player is an indication that there is an underlying fault with your game and not that the game is biased. When offered help to fix this fault the correct response is Thank You. Possibly even ask for a lesson on one of the heads up tables where they explain each hand, each move , each bet etc until you get the idea.
If the free chips and ranking really mean NOTHING or NADA why place 43 posts, and so many edits,about how other players are taking yours?
I’m sure You play here because, like all the rest of us, You enjoy it. I hope you get your mojo back and get some pleasure here.
Good Luck and Good Cards.

I support the “fixed” theory. Not that the cards aren’t random, they are. What is fixed is the player (bot?) that gets the hands. Further, I’ve noticed that winning on Tuesdays is impossible for me, and that towards the end of the month I best sit on my hands rather than touch the keyboard. Is this possibly the "rent due’ period?

This company is set up to make a profit, but the only way we can support it is by buying chips. Does that not defeat the purpose? Do you not gauge your ability by your bankroll? Would it be better to provide an optional method of support, and the company name the figure, so we make an informed decision as to how we wish to proceed?

I truly love the site and would like to continue to compete against players from around the world. However, in fairness to the company AND the players- we need to resolve the “pay for play” issue. I’m getting very tired of the nonsense.

Oh, I see… mine is different… I cannot win after I pee for at least ten hands… how do they do these things? Amazing, isn’t it?

Scratch

PS - I will start washing afterward, keep track, and report back.

1 Like

No bot in RP.
You right about other support method, somehow RP dont want that.
One option was a similar to “VIP” player, was 10 dollar a month, couple years back… I think its may come back some time.

You get free chips every day…
ATB

marcipan- so many thanks for the quick response. Considering all the time zones involved here, I’m impressed! I hope there are others that would be interested in pay-for- play. In the meantime: Is there a mailing address where one can send a contribution? I am receiving a great deal of enjoyment, and no one should work for free. NDOM

ATB- yes, free chips each day- which breeds too many that “shoot the works” because they have nothing at risk. I call them “gun and run”. There are at least 5 sites I know of that this is true. Why not a “VIP Lounge” where the “adults” can play. People who are serious about the game, and truly wish to upgrade their skills. Just a thought NDOM

Was moderator for 4 years , support site updates and translater for free.( As You want contribute with money, mods do that with time.) I dont think they (RP) would take any money this way, but You could ask support@replaypoker.com

I agree for too much free chips given away, I realy was against it when I was mod. Lost on that “lobby”

I think RP focused now on the new client.
4-5 years ago we did discuss this “VIP” topic with the CEO, lots of idea and concept on blue paper already. Right now its under the rug. BTW ,just said “VIP”, never called like this and will called something else if if.
If You go to med or high stake, You will see better serious play.
ATB

( Its so good I can say things what was not possyble when I was mod, lol)

Hey NDOM,

While we appreciate the feedback, do you have anything that leads you to suspect this?

As you’ll note, you never have to buy chips. We do not ever require you to support the website – it is strictly optional. I know, I know, it’s crazy, but we even offer everyone ways to get free chips: http://help.replaypoker.com/knowledge_base/topics/earning-free-chips

Heck, believe it or not, you can never pay a dime and earn tons of chips in freerolls and bankroll builders – plus you get to learn to be a better poker player along the way, and maybe meet some new friends. Cool, huh?

As always, we’d be happy to take a look at any hands or look into the statistical distribution of your hands. So far, our RNG certificate and our testing keeps showing up as, “Yep, that’s random!” For the record, we find it takes about 5000 hands of poker before there’s a statistically significant sample.

gatzby- one either accepts the situation as it is, and just rolls with it- or- they try to make things better. I still have not seen where one can contribute to the effort financially. Buying chips defeats the purpose of the play and distorts standings, yet no one should work for free. I did a bit of homework and I believe this is a corporation. Do you not have a mailing address or post office box? Meantime, I hope the idea of a VIP lounge for “pay for play” players catches on. It would be a first as far as I know, and what better place for a “first” to be introduced than on ReplayPoker? I don’t think 10-20 dollars (whatever that is in pounds) is going to break anyone. NDOM

@NDOM
Need to get in touch RP via snail-mail?

Replay Gaming Ltd
2151 Chynoweth House
Trevissome Park
Truro
Cornwall
TR4 8UN
United Kingdom