Thanks for the year!

I want to take care before everything gets busy with Christmas and everything and thank you for a nice year here at Replay, have made many new friends, many for life! Learned an incredible amount from my friends! This beautiful game!! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best poker friends!!

12 Likes

Same to you Johan. You are a very good friend. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope you and Dad are both feeling better. God Bless♥

6 Likes

Well said, Johan. Met so many friends thru happy times as well as sorrow. Have enjoyed playing team games w/ you & against you. Your cat, Konrad is a great part of our games. Have a great holiday & a Happy Healthy New Year to you & your Dad. :heart:

8 Likes

We care so we share :heart: so looking forward to a healthy, happy and peaceful New Year. You’re one of the best Johan. :pray:t2: for your Dad ! And treats for Konrad

6 Likes

Thank you for the year too, Johan!

MC

kk

4 Likes

Thank you my dear friend!!! <3 Poki!!! Tack!!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Johan you are always so thoughtful…never miss a thing even when times are tough…
I’m proud to call you and Kondrad friends!!! Merry Christmas to you and your Dad and all your family… You are a great poker player also…can’t wait for team play again…

3 Likes

Thank you my friend!! Merry Christmas Eddie!!

4 Likes