Thank the Staff

lol please no ? after work honorable.

Happy 4th. of JULY U all have a wonderful day I realize some of u have to work and thank u all for that but with out the workers replay would not be able to offer the best Poker site on the internet Thank u for giving up your time to entertain all of us Hugs sammymorgan

2 Likes

I believe their thank you comes in the form of a paycheck…

lol, can you thank me too then? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just noticed that some Player Reps were promoted to Moderators.

Congrats to all , job well done and well deserved.

Thank you all for volunteering your time.:+1:t2:

Craig

3 Likes

Thank You craig

4 Likes

I’m going alone with Craig on this. Congrats to the new Moderators …Her…ray…

4 Likes

Thank you mark

Dan

3 Likes

I think the staff is just dandy… I support the site in the only way I can think of… .
I buy chips…

6 Likes

They like snacks to for meetings, caramel popcorn :popcorn:, candy apples :apple:, sweet tea , lemonade lol, just kidding of course, or am I ? Hahahaha, great dedicated group of hard working unselfish individuals I have ever had the please of working with, ok , throw in the bubbly too lol

Hi Replay every one of you I owe you all a hug apogee my opinion really did get in my way it was rude of me and lasted way too long and I am so sorry to every one that works at replay All of you were so good to me and I don’t know why I acted in defense that was so wrong very it was all my fault sammymorgan God Bless AND hugs to all

4 Likes

happy to have you Sammy, Poker can be very frustrating at times. Sometimes you are the window, sometimes your the bug.

2 Likes

Nice to hear thing are good for you now and no more issues with the “”“please don’t flood the chat”" message. I hope you continue to enjoy the time you spend with your friends and games here.

2 Likes

my thanks to all the staff & I wish good luck to them & their family members in every thing .

4 Likes

I concur !!!

2 Likes