TEXT enhancer

What is up with this TEXT enhancer? It’s all over and a pain in the back-side. I edited my profile and it latched on to the words help others. How do I get it out of there?

Thank you for your time :wink:

Can you please explain it more? I dont get it. My best guess is you edited your profile and now you want it delete your “About Me” ? if thets the case, then go to profile p[age

Edit Your Profile · Replay Poker click on the box, use your keyboard backspace then save Im correct or something else? Bye

Thanks for the replay.

The problem is something is up with the site or my luck. For example I’m looking at your replay and the word BEST is underlined and when I move the cursor over it this thing pops up and says TEXT enhance. When I updated my profile I got the same thing. It is also on one of the table names. I only get this when I use Firefox. I had to start using Firefox because Explorer kicks me out and I was told to try Firefox. The window that comes up says I’m a WINNER and I already know that. Maybe I’m just the lucky one that gets to be told that every time I play. LOL Thanks and any help would be great.

I see,

Something funny with the last firefox update, please try Google Chrome, this will install and update the Flashplayer to. So less problem. I think who recommend you firefox, thet person not have the l8est update. But this is just a guess.

L8ter of the day I try firefox, and try find out whats going on with this Text enhance, I bet it its firefox future.

Pop up Winner its should came up only when you play tournament .

Tx for clearing up

Thanks again for the reply

I’ll give it a try and see what happens :slight_smile:

I did look up. Looks like its a Malware . Nothing to do with RP. Read this How do I disable the "Text Enhance" affiliate platform that is present on all my web surfing | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla Support

and this How To Remove Text Enhance (Virus Removal Guide)

I have some experience with computers, I use the free http://www.malwarebytes.org/ Run it once a month. Will find some troyan and malware what your basic virus program wont.

This reply is not intend advertise any of the site above and nothing to do with ReplayPoker.com.

THANK YOU that worked