Technology: Let's Vent!

What is it about technology that drives you the most crazy? For me it is software that’s rolled out to the customer before it’s been debugged, and when you submit a bug report, you’re told, “That’s not a bug! That’s a feature! We beta tested it and everyone loved it! No one else has had a problem.”

2 Likes

I agree that unfinished software is irksome. One expects this in early access games, but productivity apps need to work right out of the box, even if they don’t really have a box.

What I hate is stuff that needs to be connected to the internet all the time for no good reason. By “no good reason,” I mean no reason that is good for me, the consumer. The ability to collect and sell all kinds of data about me is good for them, not for me.

Technology and I usually get along quite well, though. Tech is the personal swarm of little daemons I unleash upon the world to do my bidding. Mwwwaahahaha!

3 Likes

Speaking of technology has anybody downloaded Windows11 yet and if so what do you think of it? I keep putting it off until they iron all the bugs out of it if there are any.

3 Likes

I have it and so far is fine (fingers crossed)

2 Likes

That’s great to hear thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

I am your demons’ victim, for sure!

2 Likes

I love technology. Nothing to vent about here, I just go with the flow.

2 Likes

I can go with the flow for sure, but I have built in tech support in my home, fortunately. He solves my problems without me having to break a sweat. But I do have to listen to him cuss for a while. (Small price to pay.)

1 Like

Every woman’s dream is to have her own engineer.

2 Likes

(if she knows what’s good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes