Table Freezes - September Update

games are stuck.
https://www.replaypoker.com/poker_table/4112169/open?active=true
https://www.replaypoker.com/poker_table/4112190/open?active=true

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’re restarting the server now and things should hopefully be resolved shortly. Please note that table stats might not update correctly for a short time afterward.

2 Likes

what happens to the games we are playing?

MTT No More Sorrow is frozen. Help?

We’ll be refunding affected folks, and depending on how wide the outage is, we’ll have to remove affected tournaments from the leaderboard as well.

Really sorry about this interruption, everyone! We’re getting it sorted out right now.

Hi,I have been trying for about 10 minutes to connect to ring tables with no luck…I can connect here though :wink: lol
Thanks,
Nic

this is really annoying!

Update: Our tech team is currently doing a rolling restart of affected servers. I’ll have more information for you soon!

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt attention. I’ve been notifying folks at some tables.

1 Like

Thanks Fizzy!!
Nic

Servers are beginning to come back online. I’ll report back once the process is complete.

1 Like

Thanks for the update is it almost running again

Hi there! Just letting you know that the 5k MTT Satellite (#1989270) has been frozen for about an hour. Assuming this is the same issue… (edit: well… all but one of the tables is frozen. Doesn’t seem to be rebalancing tables)

Bankroll Builder was frozen 1 hour and came back with blinds 5K/10K instead of 150/300 ! What will you do for that ?

Still frozen on number of the beast game

i am going down in money on board but no game is playing

We’re still working on those restarts! I’m so sorry that it’s taking a bit of time. Because individual servers are coming up, some tables in some tournaments might be working while others don’t. Once everything is working correctly again, we’ll be issuing refunds.

2 Likes

Thanks fizzymint. Keep up the good work :+1: and try not to get too stressed. Maybe have a cup of tea and a biscuit. I’m sure everything will be perfectly fine.

Why are you issuing refunds?? That’s extremely unfair for my table. I’m down to the last 3 (after playing for well over an hour) and 4th got paid off for 12k just before the freeze. I’ve a very big chip lead as well! Remaining prize money should be spilt between the 3 remaining palyers at the very least!!!

2 Likes

All tables should be back up and running normally again! Sorry for such a long interruption, but you can play safely again. :slight_smile:

Refunds will be issued as soon as possible. We will not be removing any chips from those who got prizes despite the outage, though we will be removing affected results from the leaderboard in the interest of fairness.

2 Likes