Table decorum

Sad to see today the same player/s over the past few months and high ranked(if it makes a difference) laugh at players after sucking out on them with lousy preflop bets…considering the player who went all with a great hand is a good player and this other obnoxious player (ive seen him on three occassions laughing after donking players out)…
Firstly to make that kind of bet in a big tourney was ridiculous,i guess one can be a bit apologetic or just be quiet about it instead of laughing at the player…
just a table decorum…ofcourse he cant be chat banned for doing this but it would be nice if hes reading this post and be a bit sensitive in the remarks being made…

please- anyone wishing to post here please dont post personal remarks…the post will be shut down immediately.

1 Like

If you’ve seen it more than once with a particular player than report it. Disrespecting other player(s) is unsportsmanlike and a violation of Site Rules. Thanks, Ron

1 Like

Oh dear, is to laugh another reason to be reported?
Personally, I think disrespectful and annoying (I’m serious about it) players who say “ty” after winning a hand. It seems to imply how silly the other was for calling. Shall I report that, too?

naaaa you cant report it as its not a ‘‘negative’’ word…I got banned for 6 months and earlier few times for calling players donks repeatedly…i didn’t use any profanity but its not an acceptable word like stupid or idiot…even these you cannot use…if a player laughs or says ty (being sarcastic) as miri mentioned you cant hold it against them…or can we? according to Ron its a mark of disrespect and violation of site rules to my point im not sure if what you are saying will be a violation of site rules for laughter(sarcastic once)…

I truly hope I can’t!

I think you can report anything you want…and the site seems to encourage such…

Most of the players who at one time or another have called me “donk” are in fact themselves the donk as evidenced by their bingo play, and either very high ranking or very low. More often than not someone gets to knock them out because of their donk/bingo play. If calling me a donk makes you play like one, and then I knock you out, call me a donk all day, PLEASE! One player is such a poor sport he quits the table when his bingo play slashes his stack and doesn’t come back, only to be blinded out. That also if fine by me. Let the poor sport go and leave the chips.

I think you may have misunderstood me (or I wasn’t clear enough). If you see actions that you think are disrespectful/unsportsmanlike I suggest you report them for review. I didn’t say that laughing or writing “ty” was disrespectful on their own. Context is key and your reaction to what you observe. RPP works to be “Fun and Friendly” for all and is a primary “guidepost”. Thank you.
Ron

I finally did report it…it happened again today…

1 Like