Table colors

Maybe Replay can put a tab over the chat box next to “ endorsements “ to “ change felt colors “

3 Likes

Good idea!

1 Like

Colors why bother,why not a thing to escape the tabel insteed!

Some people have trouble with different colors and their eyes so they can’t play long. Better contrast longer playing.

1 Like

Black Widow published a script to plug in last year during one of the promos I think it might have been the RPOS when Replay had the tables that nasty “Calf crap Yellow” … It worked well changed table to like a rainbow color if I remember correctly :slight_smile:

Dident think of it! Thank you Craig!

2 Likes

It is true that a proportion of people here, myself included, suffer from flicker illness and although it is boring, the normal green tables are by far the most soothing to eyes with this condition. The ability to make all tables this colour would be wonderful, but I do appreciate for most people the use of different colours makes the game less boring. The purple of the Omaha tables makes it difficult for me to play so I only play Omaha games on selected occasions.
To have this choice so that all people could be accommodated would be appreciated.

Photosensitivity is real and debilitating. The color blue has been determined by the American Optical Society to be the most common and effective color for people with this condition. Wearing blue tinted glasses is recommended and for night driving also.

I find the color white against a black background to be more favorable to my eyes but everyone has a specific color to which they are most comfortable seeing. The ability to choose a color would be wonderful but for now I use the blue tinted glssses when playing poker on Replay.

2 Likes