Switching Types of Poker: How do you change from playing Texas Hold'em to Omaha or some other offered on the website?

Switching Types of Poker: How do you change from playing Texas Hold’em to Omaha or some other offered on the website?

To me Texas Hold’Em and Omaha is like comparing apples to oranges and is completely two different games with two different betting strategies. I can’t seem to get my head right/correct (strategically) when it comes to playing Omaha (from a “position player” point of view)…as a Hold’Em player (online vs. real live 52 card deck). There’s to many variables and “what ifs” (for lack of a better meaning) when it comes to Omaha. I like to play it every now and then especially when I hit a “tilt moment” just to switch up my game and take a break from the TH’Em scene and have a little bit of crazy fun of “what if” poker. Honestly I would rather play the Royale (Hold’Em) Poker over Omaha…that’s a game of off the hook “trainwreck” FUN! that REPLAY has to offer over Omaha.

When it comes to other websites I (in my opinion) have found out that the

psudeo-Random Card Generator (for any site) is pretty much all the same and is set for players to instigate more action of “what if” CHANCE betting over playing a “random” 52 card deck ODDS.

#Algorythms(sp?)

(EDIT) My apologies for babbling

Hi Maverick,

You can do this using the filters at the top of the lobby.

If you click the dropdown that says All Games, you can select one of the variations we offer from the list to filter the lobby by just those kind of games.

Hope that helps!

Cheers, Lesley