Swag Store

Has anybody checked out the new Swag Store?
They have some awesome products there, including hoodies.

2 Likes

UM where?

1 Like

Yes,
Its very nice… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right below the community form

1 Like

News to me! How did I miss this??! Totally need a hoodie!

Scary to just log on and buy from a store I’ve never used before, but I did it. I’ve now got a Zazzle account and a ReplayPoker sweatshirt on the way.
Jan

1 Like

Ronnie, we can find each other at Fred Meyer by wearing our matching sweatshirts! :slight_smile:
Jan

I can’t even find the bloody store.

Use the same dropdown you use to get here you will see it under Community Forums

1 Like

Wow. With such easy access, they are sure to do well!

Thanks Sharon.

And oh, I don’t use a dropdown to get here.

1 Like

Thanks @LkLkJubly for noticing and highlighting it. :slight_smile:

We just launched it yesterday and it’s what we could call a ‘soft launch’. We will communicate it more broadly in a near future. In the meantime, there are 12 items to choose from and we will add more in October and by the end of the year.

Zazzle is a trustworthy merchant and commonly used to create and run stores like this one. If there is any particular item you would like to see in the store, please feel free to mention it here and we will look into it. :raised_hands:

The ‘Swag Store’ can be found in the dropdown menu, under ‘Community Forums’, as show below.

1 Like

Yes i saw this yesterday and its nice but very expensive for Canadians, $32.45 for a mug? I hope Replay does very well with it though ! :slight_smile:

1 Like