What type of game do you typically prefer to play?
- Ring tables
- Sit-n-Go tournaments
- Multi-table tournaments
About what percent of your play is spent at ring tables?
When playing ring tables, how many tables do you typically play at one time?
- 2 or more
How many hands do you usually play in a typical ring session?
- I don’t keep track
- Less than 50
When playing ring, how do you decide when to quit the table?
- When I get tired
- When I hit a self-imposed time limit (eg I play for a set amount of time regardless of whether I’m tired, doing well, doing poorly, etc.)
- When I run out of time/have to be somewhere
- When I hit a goal I set for myself (eg, doubling up from my starting stack, busting a player, when I make X% profit from the session, etc.)
- When I’m getting beat/playing poorly
- When I’m on a cold streak/not getting cards
- When the table empties
- When the play at the table disagrees with my playing style/one or more players at the table is being disruptive