Super hero

According to my Replay messages I am now a “Super hero”. Now my grandson thinks I am but why Replay?

1 Like

It’s an achievement award

1 Like

I don’t ask questions. I just take my awards and tuck 'em away to comfort me on days I’m deemed less than heroic.

1 Like

An achievement for what?

2 Likes

Yeah, an achievement for what is a good question. I get all of these achievement awards and have exactly 0 clue as to why or what they mean. It would also be nice to know who endorsed me as well.

1 Like

The least Replay could do is tell you what powers have been bestowed upon you with this honor.

I mean, is it super strength? Super Speed? Flight? The ability to transport telemarketers to another dimension by uttering a single word over the phone? (I use “pineapple.” Not sure it works, but hey - a boy can dream, can’t he?)

Just remember - with great power, comes lots of real cool stuff. Or is it responsibility? Anyway, something like that. Just don’t go all super villain on us.

1 Like

Super Hero

Make a call on the river with Ace high or lower and win the hand.

If you hover over all the achievements it will tell you what it’s for.

2 Likes

Actually, none of those super powers will help me with much. What I need is X-Ray vision. If I could see my opponents’ hole cards, I could clean up at the tables.

2 Likes

Oh. So it’s a badge for playing like Robbi Jade Lew.

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha. That was great :joy: