[Suggestion] Show the % equatity when a player is all in and there was a call

I think it would be a cool feature to add to the site. Like say someone is all in with pocket aces and the other guy has kings, it will show that you have 80% to win and the other guy has 20%. What do you guys think?


I don’t really see the point you’re supposed to know the odds :wink: