[Suggestion] Please enable rewind/forward and play/pause option in hand viewer

Hey there,

been playing replaying poker and its great! one small tweak you can make to the hand viewer is to enable playback options. this will help many players including myself to break down a hand.

Thanks!

3 Likes

you have it if u go to the main screen and find the recent hands it will play all the hands u have been in from start to finish

Great suggestion. It should’ve been implemented when the tables were changed.

Having watched quite a few replays lately, I was wondering if there could be an option to fast forward them a bit. I’ve come across some where the players were taking up all the time to place bets and calls, and I really just wanted to get to the flop or to the end, but I had to wait very long to get there. It would be nice if there was an option to skip through the replay and get where one needs without having to watch the whole thing.

More video options would be fantastic as well, like pausing, rewinding etc… Or even replaying at the end (I’m not sure if this option exists, I always refresh the page to watch the same replay a second or third time).

Thanks
Maya

11 Likes

We agree! Improving the replayer to add all of these features is something that is on our development plan. We’re called Replay Poker for a reason, and this is an improvement @Chasetheriver in particular is very passionate about! It’s still a ways out, but you can expect updates in the future.

6 Likes

I think a must needed feature request if possible is a pause button for hand review while reviewing hands. Its difficult to capture each street when reviewing hands next thing you know the hand is complete and if shown down cards can be revealed.

Another possible solution would be a next button for each street (along with the one for the next hand), this would be perfect! :grin: Better than a pause button.

Im now using flopzilla to improve my game and sadly don’t want to know the showdown cards of my opponent right away because I want to see if Im narrowing down their range of hands correctly.

Thanks,
Mike

2 Likes

Fast Forwarding Replays

Replay By Action/Street

1 Like

xKAMIKAZEx

3h

Great suggestion. It should’ve been implemented when the tables were changed.