Suggestion & Feedback x 2782

Scratch Your right and Thank you players that do buy the chips when I am wrong I say I am wrong I may be wrong here but it happened I didn’t imagine it happened and that’s ok I know I am not perfect and either is any one else I will just enjoy the game and its great they offer the best sight on the internet Thank you Scratch for input and concern sammy

Sammy,

I agree and do also thank the players who buy the chips. This allows the rest of us who do not buy chips the ability to play poker at a pretty cool website. But more, those of us who appreciate the site should at least, if they so choose, put their name on the volunteer list. Let the staff know you are willing to put in a small amount of time to help. Being a moderator didn’t work out for me but I know management will find other things for me to do. I will do what they ask me if I can. That said having me and many others on the list of volunteers really helps the staff. I don’t do windows.

Scratch

Replay Poker lets me win all the time…mainly because I promised not to complain when I came to the site…

Were you on with me today table 5 they just would not leave me alone They kept missing up my comp. had a full house and folded that on me than they kept folding me my friends told me to get out and come back in that was a mistake they would not let me back in I pretend I left than I went back in I was a night mare most of the game than something happened they left me alone some one must of seen what they were doing to me because it stopped I ended up winning chips but it was not only about winning chips it was the aggravation of it all I love playing and yes I am on a long time on weekends maybe 5-6 hours so are other players also fold a lot and don’t loose many chips I don’t have many to begin with I am sadden by what they did to me today love the game sammymorgan

been here almost 2 years i have almost 2 million chips made some friends, any time i have had any issue the staff has helped immediately…any time theres been confusion about chips it was my error…and most technical issues are either my computer or my internet connection…and through it all i havent spent or been asked to spend any money…i suugeest that if any of u can, go some place where they have a thoundsand people playin poker at once and its mostly free and no one wins any actual money i’m bettin you’ll see some strange crap happen…

Congratulations on your wins! Alas, I’m sorry to dispel any assumptions, but any win frequency is simply from luck and/or skill, as the cards are dealt randomly. We don’t mind when people complain. In fact, complaints frequently mean people are engaged and want to see site improvements! :smiley: We want to facilitate that as much as we can. There’s just nothing to adjust with our RNG because it truly is random.

We don’t have any way of messing up your computer, nor would we want to! These sound like persistent technical issues we’d love to assist you with and see if there’s anything in your configuration that we can get working more smoothly. Please send us a support ticket with this info if you haven’t already and we’ll see what we can do. :slight_smile:

I will never say any thing else about any problem i am having I love the game its perfect for me I love the site so therefore will continue playing and enjoy every minute of the game Thank you sammy

Hi fizzmint Just wanted to let you know that there is no need to use open forum if the problem continues I will post it on the table I am on Thank You sammymorgan

I was playing in a sit n go, $1000 buy in. About 4 minutes into the game,server error for 5 minutes! I left went to a different site for about 15 minutes, played, then came back!v Ok now seems things are back to normal,BUT, it did NOT refund my money back!! WHY???