Stuck at Loading

Everything was fine yesterday, I log in and try to connect to a game today and it just won’t happen. Stuck at Loading at 19% forever. No idea what happened.

I got over 14mb Broadband speed and every other site works fine, so its not a issue on my side.

Site pages and everything work well btw, its just the game won’t load.

Please help.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled bad problem. the disconnect problem is getting worse each day whether this is by design or site overload is a problem needing to be addressed just finished tiurny and was disconnected at least 8 times which cost me several hands this is a problem frequently discussed amongst the players you are going to lose players each day if this persists enjoy the site and the many good and friendly but starting not to enjoy the games thankyou retired bgimp

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled black screen. wont load black screen

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled game wont load. only get black screen

kapat40, retiredgimp, olderthandirt - how are you all getting on now, has stability improved?

wont load black screen me too